3/10 Update Feedback review after 16 games

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Did you guys like the new update

• Total voters

FlexinOnEm

Banned
Arm hitboxes would be nice, prediction is good but not the best GUI is meh I don't mind it tho. I say pretty good update

rave

😂 Yea, I could tell he doesnt know.
oh if only i could post gs related videos here

here's what ive coded in LUA:
a functioning rat made in JS that prevents unloading
a script that drops and executes wannacry
a dll injector made in lua which bypasses secure load
an arbitrary x86 shellcode executor
a code cave scanner which writes & loads x86 shellcode
a script that allows for arbitrary read/write of memory
a panorama report bot
& countless others

pls stop crying about having to deal with dropdowns

NinjaOficial

a panorama report bot
& countless others

Ok....

mredoz

a panorama report bot
& countless others

The "cry" wasnt about drop downs, it was an issue about the UI after the update. Your initial reaction "recreate the scripts yourself wat" kinda made you look retarded because: your comment didnt help at all, you clearly didnt look into the code (or you dont know how to code), you sounded like a retard telling people to rewrite 500 lines of code (most of which are UI). And good job for showing the things "you" coded but that wasnt the problem.

Reactions: mandrizle665
It's V3.5. It means not all options were totally re-done. But new things were added and some things were fixed/updated. Simple :)

rave

you sounded like a retard telling people to rewrite 500 lines of code (most of which are UI)
boohoo 500 lines of code for optional ui elements :'(

also no i didn't read your code bc one, it's not my code, and two, you uploaded text to anonfiles instead of using pastebin like any normal human

Reactions: tropics

tropics

The "cry" wasnt about drop downs, it was an issue about the UI after the update. Your initial reaction "recreate the scripts yourself wat" kinda made you look retarded because: your comment didnt help at all, you clearly didnt look into the code (or you dont know how to code), you sounded like a retard telling people to rewrite 500 lines of code (most of which are UI). And good job for showing the things "you" coded but that wasnt the problem.
Takes 15 minutes if you have a brain

Reactions: rave

mredoz

boohoo 500 lines of code for optional ui elements :'(

also no i didn't read your code bc one, it's not my code, and two, you uploaded text to anonfiles instead of using pastebin like any normal human
If your excuse is because it takes 2 more clicks than usual, its not a good excuse for not looking at code. It takes less than a minute to download the code and open it with what ever you like. I agree 500 lines of code isnt much, but when its 500 lines of only UI it makes its not fun. I didnt use pastebin because It was easier for me to upload to anonfiles when I was commenting. Again, the topic we were discussing weren't about your excuses but about the code, if you will continue making excuses or attempt to mock me, please dont, I'd rather not waste my time.