My Personal OT Feedback Due to 2022 April

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

yehoqw

RageBot: the resolver obv need to be updated but im still hitting head most of the time with scout, the auto with onetap is insanely good, the prediction is so good with the right cfg and playstyle u can go 40-5 with auto, same on the pistols its just amazing, RageBot overall imo is 9/10

Anti-Aim: the anti aim 8 month ago was amazing but since the cheat hasnt been updated for a long time the aa is outdated because of no new features like: Extended sync and Roll AA
8/10

Legit: i dont really use it cuz i dont really play MM but the few times i used it was good so ill give it 8/10 even tho i didnt really played with it

Visuals: ot visuals are good it has all the necessary options but ill have to say that the dormant need to be a bit improved otherwise its perfect 10/10

Misc: the misc options are good but the menu is kinda complicated for beginners in onetap, the movement needs to be improve and i wish the skins were pictures of the actual skins instead of a name list 9/10

Overall i will give to the cheat 9/10

If u wish to contact me this is my Discord: Innocent#4533

Have a good day and leave ur opinion

Reactions: Lalamex and godlike

nipo

cfg issue, uid issue ,browser issue, windows version issue, anti-virus issue, computer issue, bitcoin wallet issue, psu issue, motherboard issue ,graphics card issue, rat issue, trojan issue, keyboard issue, monitor issue ,microphone issue ,headset issue, internet issue, name issue and pfp issue + no lifer + L + ratio + bozo + hdf + noname + skeetless + L again + Bozo Again + Ratio Againcfg issue, uid issue ,browser issue, windows version issue, anti-virus issue, computer issue, bitcoin wallet issue, psu issue, motherboard issue ,graphics card issue, rat issue, trojan issue, keyboard issue, monitor issue ,microphone issue ,headset issue, internet issue, name issue and pfp issue + no lifer + L + ratio + bozo + hdf + noname + skeetless + L again + Bozo Again + Ratio Againcfg issue, uid issue ,browser issue, windows version issue, anti-virus issue, computer issue, bitcoin wallet issue, psu issue, motherboard issue ,graphics card issue, rat issue, trojan issue, keyboard issue, monitor issue ,microphone issue ,headset issue, internet issue, name issue and pfp issue + no lifer + L + ratio + bozo + hdf + noname + skeetless + L again + Bozo Again + Ratio Again
RageBot: the resolver obv need to be updated but im still hitting head most of the time with scout, the auto with onetap is insanely good, the prediction is so good with the right cfg and playstyle u can go 40-5 with auto, same on the pistols its just amazing, RageBot overall imo is 9/10

Anti-Aim: the anti aim 8 month ago was amazing but since the cheat hasnt been updated for a long time the aa is outdated because of no new features like: Extended sync and Roll AA
8/10

Legit: i dont really use it cuz i dont really play MM but the few times i used it was good so ill give it 8/10 even tho i didnt really played with it

Visuals: ot visuals are good it has all the necessary options but ill have to say that the dormant need to be a bit improved otherwise its perfect 10/10

Misc: the misc options are good but the menu is kinda complicated for beginners in onetap, the movement needs to be improve and i wish the skins were pictures of the actual skins instead of a name list 9/10

sadgirl

8/10

cheats is perfect uid issue
//theard closed

Jurre

cfg issue, uid issue ,browser issue, windows version issue, anti-virus issue, computer issue, bitcoin wallet issue, psu issue, motherboard issue ,graphics card issue, rat issue, trojan issue, keyboard issue, monitor issue ,microphone issue ,headset issue, internet issue, name issue and pfp issue + no lifer + L + ratio + bozo + hdf + noname + skeetless + L again + Bozo Again + Ratio Againcfg issue, uid issue ,browser issue, windows version issue, anti-virus issue, computer issue, bitcoin wallet issue, psu issue, motherboard issue ,graphics card issue, rat issue, trojan issue, keyboard issue, monitor issue ,microphone issue ,headset issue, internet issue, name issue and pfp issue + no lifer + L + ratio + bozo + hdf + noname + skeetless + L again + Bozo Again + Ratio Againcfg issue, uid issue ,browser issue, windows version issue, anti-virus issue, computer issue, bitcoin wallet issue, psu issue, motherboard issue ,graphics card issue, rat issue, trojan issue, keyboard issue, monitor issue ,microphone issue ,headset issue, internet issue, name issue and pfp issue + no lifer + L + ratio + bozo + hdf + noname + skeetless + L again + Bozo Again + Ratio

More effort in ur message then in the review