Update Feedback

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

purepunjabi

OT is not working every time its get crash when we run OT its run steam then Csgo and its get crash please update OT asap.

overlord

Furthermore, I did not make this thread to flame or anything like that, for all those who are coming here and commenting shit like that, they have given us the feedback option to tell them whether or not the update was an improvement, and it was not, aimbot accuracy has gotten worse.

hipsie

good but it's been better before the update of the 1st of may, 100%.
hmm that's true. anyway i think that coder will update cheat soon and there is no reason to panic. also much people complain that they have a lot of crashes, but i don't have them. probably the reason is in function that leads to crash or in broken js.

Snipi

Early adopter
the last update is good
Why? The ragebot is simple for configuring so people who are new to hvh can make their own configs easily.
personal opinion: new update made it simple for new hvhers and made the cheat better

hatsuhaze

Meh fatality is still reasonably good, still has the best dt.
fatality does miss baim, no updates 5 months, it misses backtrack alot, the dt is innacurate, ev0s dt is the exact same as fatalityis but its better because its coded by the same person (raxor) and evo actually gets updates.

hatsuhaze

Fatality doesn’t miss baim at all, it’s way more consistent than ot, even when fatal goes for head it rarely misses and if it does it only misses once
fatality misses head a shit ton ffs, ive had fatal for 3 months, and stopped buying subs because the cheat isnt worth it

Last edited:

SHENKURFAM

fatality misses head a shit ton ffs, ive had fatal for 5 months, and stopped buying subs 2 months ago because the cheat isnt worth it
fatality misses head a shit ton ffs, ive had fatal for 5 months, and stopped buying subs 2 months ago because the cheat isnt worth it
Have u seen the state of ev0 rn, the amount of times I’ve watched it dump afks is something else, I honestly don’t know how you managed to miss baim with fatality, the dt is way more accurate than this cheat and it’s way faster. Like I said fatal will miss head most likely if u haven’t hit their body or missed first but it always hits 2nd shot unless they r anti bruting which is for gays.

edit: nice try saying you’ve had fatal for 5 months https://fatality.win/members/hatsuhaze.6042/

Youve barely had it for the 2 months that you haven’t bought a sub for lollllll

Reactions: itsBrvndo

hatsuhaze

Have u seen the state of ev0 rn, the amount of times I’ve watched it dump afks is something else, I honestly don’t know how you managed to miss baim with fatality, the dt is way more accurate than this cheat and it’s way faster. Like I said fatal will miss head most likely if u haven’t hit their body or missed first but it always hits 2nd shot unless they r anti bruting which is for gays.

edit: nice try saying you’ve had fatal for 5 months https://fatality.win/members/hatsuhaze.6042/

wdym? ive had 2 subs lmao and used the cheat actively as my main lolollllll.

hatsuhaze

cheat is dog, philip makes a shit ton of money but doesnt give a fuck about updating the cheat. Ev0 is in a good state rn and can resolve almost anything you throw at it. Bitch i used fatality against an evo user who had an aa script and couldnt hit their head at fucking all.

Status
Not open for further replies.