Update Feedback

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

hatsuhaze

It’s better than this and aw loll, I prefer to have bigger updates that make more of a difference instead of smaller updates that make the cheat worse most of the time.
And that doesnt change the facdt that fatal is consistently behind other p2c, even if it gets a big update there isnt going to be another one for idk another 2-5 months and at that point the cheat is going to be shit again.

SHENKURFAM

And that doesnt change the facdt that fatal is consistently behind other p2c, even if it gets a big update there isnt going to be another one for idk another 2-5 months and at that point the cheat is going to be shit again.
Does that change a the fact that fatal is behind other p2c? Well yes I mean I literally said it’s better than aw and ot lol?

hatsuhaze

Does that change a the fact that fatal is behind other p2c? Well yes I mean I literally said it’s better than aw and ot lol?
How tho? The cheat isnt better than ot when when everyone calls it a scam and it hasnt had an update in 5 months lol. Ot is leagues better

SHENKURFAM

How tho? The cheat isnt better than ot when when everyone calls it a scam and it hasnt had an update in 5 months lol. Ot is leagues better
Well I mean I have both and actively use both, ot is better for scout, fatal is better for auto, awp and deulies

edit: ot is better for revolver

hatsuhaze

Well I mean I have both and actively use both, ot is better for scout, fatal is better for auto, awp and deulies

ot is also better for dualies, as ot doesnt shoot fake on the first dt shot, and ot actually hits head. But i can honestly respect those other ones as they dont really need head.

hatsuhaze

also its probably just me, but getting headshots gives me like a feeling of accomplishment or like satisfaction but since fata doesnt shoot head 95% of the time using fatality just isnt satisfying for me

SHENKURFAM

also its probably just me, but getting headshots gives me like a feeling of accomplishment or like satisfaction but since fata doesnt shoot head 95% of the time using fatality just isnt satisfying for me
Yeh ill agree that fatal doesn't do head but wat im saying is its a better meta cheat

overlord

I have not made this thread to be about the V2 update or what so ever, the latest update from the 1st of May has not been a good one.

overlord

You test, that's how you will get a decent config, the OG's amount us, for instance, me and @lucifer will figure out faster how to config it since we started to hvh before auto wall minimum damage was a thing. You can either go with dynamic one which works fine or go with 20+

dylanc

Early adopter
another thread were incompetent retards are complaining about something they have no clue about

Status
Not open for further replies.