Thinking to rebuy onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Genjii

Hello,
I have used onetap in the past but i was really unhappy with its performance i last used onetap is feb-march.
So after update is it good?can it resolve shift aa?any customer could answer i would appreciate it.

And i read somewhere in onetap testimonials that onetap is causing alot of fps drops.i get 170 fps is it enough if i turn OFF save fps option ?

PA40

yeah mate its better. still has issues with resolving shift aa but its definitely a lot better. about the fps drops - its about the same as before

Genjii

yeah mate its better. still has issues with resolving shift aa but its definitely a lot better. about the fps drops - its about the same as before
Thanks for the quick reply.
Hey one more question.does onetap v2 supports custom lua?

Im buy this as soon my aw gets over.

KateAwpton

Banned
Hello,
I have used onetap in the past but i was really unhappy with its performance i last used onetap is feb-march.
So after update is it good?can it resolve shift aa?any customer could answer i would appreciate it.

And i read somewhere in onetap testimonials that onetap is causing alot of fps drops.i get 170 fps is it enough if i turn OFF save fps option ?
No matter if it can do this stuff, it’s still worth it. No cheat can resolve 100% of the time, if you believe one can you are just simply stupid. Every single cheat will dump from time to time, that’s just how it works. Now the consistency of onetap and the professionalism of the staff here is just so amazing that it’s absolutely worth it over every other public cheat.