resolver?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

rulo

I've been using onetap for 6 months and honestly the only bad, really bad thing about cheat is resolving. I just come to say that resolving is the worst thing that the cheat has, it is not capable of solving well the vast majority of times as it is not capable in some cases of solving legit aa, simply the cheat decides that that person does not have anti aim when clearly it does. The resolver, on the other hand, has constant problems with resolving legit players and missing all shots.
ps: if you are going to comment on things like "cfg issue" or "playstyle issue" better not comment because I don't feel like reading people who suck cheat's cock. Answer honestly.

sensooks

Я играю чаще всего онли скаут, лоудельту зафиксить невозможно, если человек не использует слабый чит. Ресольвер пора обновлять.

Reactions: disae

stepinpr

I've been using onetap for 6 months and honestly the only bad, really bad thing about cheat is resolving. I just come to say that resolving is the worst thing that the cheat has, it is not capable of solving well the vast majority of times as it is not capable in some cases of solving legit aa, simply the cheat decides that that person does not have anti aim when clearly it does. The resolver, on the other hand, has constant problems with resolving legit players and missing all shots.
ps: if you are going to comment on things like "cfg issue" or "playstyle issue" better not comment because I don't feel like reading people who suck cheat's cock. Answer honestly.
Honestly I can’t agree with u. I mean, onetap isn’t perfect - that’s true. But this is one of the most consistent and reliable cheats right now.
I use skeet as well, and when it comes to scouting it’s just fucking dogshit, onetap feels godmode in terms of resolving compared to skeet. Onetap can hit stomach with no problems, skeet will miss due to “?”. On the other hand, it’s 2021, people use multiple types of shitty lagsyncs or different anti bruteforce stages and abusing low delta, so u can’t really resolve everything. It’s guessing. Every cheat has this problem, more or less. What I would suggest is just force the safepoint on head, lower the hitchance to about 75, and minimum damage do about 92.

Reactions: rulo

rulo

Honestly I can’t agree with u. I mean, onetap isn’t perfect - that’s true. But this is one of the most consistent and reliable cheats right now.
I use skeet as well, and when it comes to scouting it’s just fucking dogshit, onetap feels godmode in terms of resolving compared to skeet. Onetap can hit stomach with no problems, skeet will miss due to “?”. On the other hand, it’s 2021, people use multiple types of shitty lagsyncs or different anti bruteforce stages and abusing low delta, so u can’t really resolve everything. It’s guessing. Every cheat has this problem, more or less. What I would suggest is just force the safepoint on head, lower the hitchance to about 75, and minimum damage do about 92.
Although I do not agree with some things, I think it is a very good answer and I appreciate your opinion as well as your suggestion. Thank you for commenting on something meaningful

Reactions: Rittzy

codeyf2p

firstly, resolver override legit aas omfg plz toggle that, and secondly, resolver is fine - if u are peeking eg. a slowwalker, then dont expect to resolve smth like that, go dt + baim + autopeek. Compared to other cheats, it is doing well and I have to say playstyle issue