Resolver

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.
stop writing anything about resolving if you have no clue? what the fuck does predicting what their real is? what does that mean

hatsuhaze

please stop bitching about resolver its not like fake angles where you can predict what angle is their real
👀 again, you can predict where their real is by using simple fucking resolver logic. If you want the resolver to hit head consistantly you have to spend a bit more effort than just copy pasting from unknowncheats

normandy

👀 again, you can predict where their real is by using simple fucking resolver logic. If you want the resolver to hit head consistantly you have to spend a bit more effort than just copy pasting from unknowncheats
How do I hit anti-bruteforce? 🤔

Fluffyxd

owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa owa

hatsuhaze

How do I hit anti-bruteforce? 🤔
"you shoot you miss then the cheat is like "SHIT, so that was the fake, try the other side try the other side" so then it shoots again and is like "SHIT, maybe hes jittering, predict his angle by looking at his leg movement and shoot" hah who could've thought he was anti brute forcing."

you can not 100% predict desyinc, you can use math and logic to guess but you may not always be right.

mredoz

This entire post was cancer to read... everyone is mis-spelling and acting like they are the smartest.
That being said, I want to read more of this chaos >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.