onetap cs2 BETA showcase video (second onetap cs2 video ever, i love onetap.com)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

wdnmd114514

Nowadays, SK's no spread empty gun is very serious, but it fires quickly and there is still a big difference in no spread
there is no difference between the no spread of NL and GS💀

*btw ur english so f**king bad, y u call "missed" an "empty gun"

Last edited:

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Nowadays, SK's no spread empty gun is very serious, but it fires quickly and there is still a big difference in no spread
and there is no "fires quickly" lol
no spread ignore hitchance
every cheat do the same thing and the only thing that affect the fire speed which is ping and weapon type (eg awp)

from my experience
it's either miscalculating damage or miscalculating prediction lol

hatsuhaze

and there is no "fires quickly" lol
no spread ignore hitchance
every cheat do the same thing and the only thing that affect the fire speed which is ping and weapon type (eg awp)

from my experience
it's either miscalculating damage or miscalculating prediction lol
Some cheats do shoot quicker than others, was always the case in csgo and still holds true in cs2. I cant code for shit and don't know what I'm talking about but I'm pretty sure diff cheats have different approaches when it comes shooting, either shoot extremely early or wait longer for potentially higher min dmg

trickykaden

imagine u came back
and u saw the forum is like semi dying 😞
but well we are still here so not completely dead isn't it 🗣️
Dude i so wanna say it's not dead, but the staff ain't giving any hope. I am not trying to dis this cheat, but it's so disappointing. I've been doing so much other shit, and i stop by here every so often to see absolutely nothing happening. i wanna do giveaways all the time here, but there's nothing to giveaway

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Dude i so wanna say it's not dead, but the staff ain't giving any hope. I am not trying to dis this cheat, but it's so disappointing. I've been doing so much other shit, and i stop by here every so often to see absolutely nothing happening. i wanna do giveaways all the time here, but there's nothing to giveaway
same
i wish one day i can make a onetap giveaway that worth my mollah (im poor)