Best P2C?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

cvlze

neverlose - trash cheat, bipolar as shit, resolver is useless unless enemy uses 10 desync delta, never resolves above, prediction is equal to ezfrags, motivated me to buy ot

aimware - unstable, polak is gone, badster takes very long to fix simple bugs - at least the resolver is ok

skeet - nobody likes esoterik and his mess of a cheat made for estrogen abusers, force safepoint 1 min damage goes for head and misses, prediction worse than neverlose - bought sub, (real one, not crack) motivated me to extend ot sub

onetap - not a lot of ppl use it, every1 moved to neverlose when it went public, smart ones came back, 2 latest updates are great, prediction is awesome - still misses slowwalk

lmk what yall think about current hvh cheats 👀

aimware is a joke, i dont know how you could even consider it a competitive hvh cheat. If you are performing that bad with neverlose and skeet, I suggest buying a config because you obviously can't make one
Also, I don't know if you play 1v1/2v2s but neverlose just outperforms onetap any day there

cvlze

Also, I don't know if you play 1v1/2v2s but neverlose just outperforms onetap any day there
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL u got me laughing thx bro

aimware is a joke, i dont know how you could even consider it a competitive hvh cheat.
i used aw for 4 months straight, it was a nice cheat, i loved it and i still do, it was easy to get 5-6ks, resolver was good, its just unstable

If you are performing that bad with neverlose and skeet, I suggest buying a config because you obviously can't make one
had kizaru's for neverlose, scotty's and fer's for skeet, also made my own for both, both cheats are complete horse shit

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL u got me laughing thx bro
You're laughing at me for stating the obvious? Neverlose hits some stupid heads that u shouldnt hit and u can just be lucky with that cheat to win stupid unwinnable fights.
Not my fault you are braindamaged and have 0 playstyle. Buying a config won't help you if you have no idea how to play

• Wow
Reactions: idkk and cvlze

cvlze

You're laughing at me for stating the obvious? Neverlose hits some stupid heads that u shouldnt hit and u can just be lucky with that cheat to win stupid unwinnable fights.
Not my fault you are braindamaged and have 0 playstyle. Buying a config won't help you if you have no idea how to play
[NEVERLOSE] Missed ладн давай бб Reason : Occlusion
[NEVERLOSE] Missed ладн давай бб Reason : Prediction Error
● ладно всё давай‎ : Stop being a noob! Get good with www.EZfrags.co.uk
[NEVERLOSE] Missed ладн давай бб Reason : Spread
[NEVERLOSE] Missed ладн давай бб Reason : Resolver
● zelta hvh habibi mashallah‎ : ?
● zelta hvh habibi mashallah‎ : ????

In my opinion:
- OT is atm the most consistent hvh cheat. Perfect resolver, great Desync
- Aimware follows second. Decent resolver, great Desync.
- Neverlose is total bs. Maybe i'm to dumb to use it, but it aint hitting.
- Everything else pub to buy aint worth talking about.

Reactions: cvlze
[NEVERLOSE] Missed ладн давай бб Reason : Prediction Error
● ладно всё давай‎ : Stop being a noob! Get good with www.EZfrags.co.uk
● zelta hvh habibi mashallah‎ : ?
● zelta hvh habibi mashallah‎ : ????
If that's how your console looks you're doing something wrong maybe wanting to resolve an antibruteforce slowwalking aa? Come voicechat and I'll show you it hits head pretty constantly and unlike eh other cheat doesn't miss baim

neverlose - trash cheat, bipolar as shit, resolver is useless unless enemy uses 10 desync delta, never resolves above, prediction is equal to ezfrags, motivated me to buy ot

aimware - unstable, polak is gone, badster takes very long to fix simple bugs - at least the resolver is ok

skeet - nobody likes esoterik and his mess of a cheat made for estrogen abusers, force safepoint 1 min damage goes for head and misses, prediction worse than neverlose - bought sub, (real one, not crack) motivated me to extend ot sub

onetap - not a lot of ppl use it, every1 moved to neverlose when it went public, smart ones came back, 2 latest updates are great, prediction is awesome - still misses slowwalk

Neverlose is a shit okay, Aimware is a joke, but if you say skeet is missing then i have a question for you, did you ever touched the cheat?

cvlze

In my opinion:
- OT is atm the most consistent hvh cheat. Perfect resolver, great Desync
- Aimware follows second. Decent resolver, great Desync.
- Neverlose is total bs. Maybe i'm to dumb to use it, but it aint hitting.
- Everything else pub to buy aint worth talking about.
exactly, though i think onetap could have better aa, hvh essentials fixes this tho

3, no, you're not too dumb to use neverlose, the cheat is trash, ask any1 that doesnt dickride it to justify spending $20 on a russian paste unlike this antonio guy, they'll say the same B)

DrPepper96x

"neverlose - bought sub, (real one, not crack)"

what crack retard

MEGH

if u suck w ot u have 0 playstyle , ive been using nvl since v1 , they made their shit trash in v2

Reactions: cvlze

idkk

pov: you have no idea how to config any other cheat. PS, neverlose is a great cheat you're just awful