Best P2C?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Zatop

neverlose - trash cheat, bipolar as shit, resolver is useless unless enemy uses 10 desync delta, never resolves above, prediction is equal to ezfrags, motivated me to buy ot

aimware - unstable, polak is gone, badster takes very long to fix simple bugs - at least the resolver is ok

skeet - nobody likes esoterik and his mess of a cheat made for estrogen abusers, force safepoint 1 min damage goes for head and misses, prediction worse than neverlose - bought sub, (real one, not crack) motivated me to extend ot sub

onetap - not a lot of ppl use it, every1 moved to neverlose when it went public, smart ones came back, 2 latest updates are great, prediction is awesome - still misses slowwalk

lmk what yall think about current hvh cheats 👀
i agree with what u said on nl and aw but skeet and ot it's doin really good and ot barely misses slow walk so idk what u sayin about that

neverlose - trash cheat, bipolar as shit, resolver is useless unless enemy uses 10 desync delta, never resolves above, prediction is equal to ezfrags, motivated me to buy ot

aimware - unstable, polak is gone, badster takes very long to fix simple bugs - at least the resolver is ok

skeet - nobody likes esoterik and his mess of a cheat made for estrogen abusers, force safepoint 1 min damage goes for head and misses, prediction worse than neverlose - bought sub, (real one, not crack) motivated me to extend ot sub

onetap - not a lot of ppl use it, every1 moved to neverlose when it went public, smart ones came back, 2 latest updates are great, prediction is awesome - still misses slowwalk

nl aint thaaat bad, skeet is thaaat bad, aw is just aw. And im happily getting back to ot

bershy

aw ot skeet and nl all perform the same. learn to config and get a playstyle they are all equally good. I have used every single one of them and I have not done better with one than the other. All of them tap, and sometimes miss. its called desync. What you want comes down to the visuals and the menu.