[OFF TOPIC] Probably my last thread in this year

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Idk where to post since the off topic session is not public lol and sorry for the broken English

anyway, it's only 2 weeks left to the end of 2023 also Christmas is coming soon too

so here is an early Merry Christmas and happy new year for all the people who visit onetap

no matter what you think about onetap, but onetap is really the place I would love forever. This year, I've met a lot of people in this forum/community and i am happy, glad to meet you all

as a normal onetap member, i hope you all enjoy onetap forum and perhaps just leave something below to other people as a bless

:‎P

Reactions: Aco

Kayron

7s4ul1.gif

Idk where to post since the off topic session is not public lol and sorry for the broken English

anyway, it's only 2 weeks left to the end of 2023 also Christmas is coming soon too

so here is an early Merry Christmas and happy new year for all the people who visit onetap

no matter what you think about onetap, but onetap is really the place I would love forever. This year, I've met a lot of people in this forum/community and i am happy, glad to meet you all

as a normal onetap member, i hope you all enjoy onetap forum and perhaps just leave something below to other people as a bless

:‎P
<3

• Love
Reactions: keoperDAB