resolver ''improvements''

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

halohal00

The resolver was pretty good at first but when the new update came it became worse,
some things really improved such as the revolver hitting more and going against e-peekers so that's a plus.
idk if this is a 'cfg' issue but here is my auto settings

Rias

I do not think you realize they would not push these "resolver improvements" before testing and making sure it's actually better why do you think the updates take so long? Because alpha users (brain users) need to test the updates and make sure as I said before actually improve the cheat

regele69

I do not think you realize they would not push these "resolver improvements" before testing and making sure it's actually better why do you think the updates take so long? Because alpha users (brain users) need to test the updates and make sure as I said before actually improve the cheat
+

3de

tbh only thing that can be improved is prediction everything else is fine
Agreed the resolver is pretty good but the prediction could use some updates normally i will miss first shot then hit head but that's it

JoshTheDuck

From what I can tell the problem is with you and not the cheat, The whole point of the "resolver" is to resolve the players angle, sometimes the cheat can't resolve or extrapolate(predict the enemies future position) due to issues being caused externally, you have to take into account things like network connection, play-style & overall game knowledge, you have to configure the cheat to work the way you want it to, if you find yourself playing on a server where your ping is higher compared to other players, tweak your settings accordingly.