RESOLVER still need some improvement

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
dogs so mad because they dont got playstyle or config and crying about resolver when me and more people are ripping heads btw kids who saying resolver is bad are all 2020 nc's . not saying im not nc but when i see these kids crying and they buy cheat without even knowing what the settings in cheat do it just makes me cry. all they do is undermine cheat and cry about it and it s going to happen just like v3 when they removed autowall visible/behind wall,and trust that was a very p feature.and they removed that only due to ncs crying about how it s so hard to config it
69k uid mad

L4wless174

Early adopter
The resolver is not that great atm when it comes to hitting head. idk what happened with the "V4 update" but ot use to hit more thing.
Yesterday i used a ratio JS and i played with scout. I just missed 2 shot out of 3 with only head enabled on hitbox for a total of 40 shot.
I used early and force accuracy as autostop mode and put 83% hc. Never got missed due to spread in the log. So tell me guys if its due to cfg issue or some shit
but for me the resolver need some big improvement.(i used only head on hitbox to test the resolver)
Everything could take improvement but does not need

i mean it can also be to fakelag predictions if he was mooving fast but that should not be any problem, or if the user you were shooting at had aa script/lua. but i dont think its the cheat

bershy

The resolver is not that great atm when it comes to hitting head. idk what happened with the "V4 update" but ot use to hit more thing.
Yesterday i used a ratio JS and i played with scout. I just missed 2 shot out of 3 with only head enabled on hitbox for a total of 40 shot.
I used early and force accuracy as autostop mode and put 83% hc. Never got missed due to spread in the log. So tell me guys if its due to cfg issue or some shit
but for me the resolver need some big improvement.(i used only head on hitbox to test the resolver)
pretty true. I hit p with v3 and now that I get v4 I can hardly go positive. I used to have a 3 kd against even skeeters with v3

Sweg

pretty true. I hit p with v3 and now that I get v4 I can hardly go positive. I used to have a 3 kd against even skeeters with v3
according to idiots who use this forum, nothing changed and therefore it's a config/playstyle issue or you're lying
according to the ACTUAL UPDATE LOGS, stuff was changed and overall improved and therefore it's a config/playstyle issue or you're lying

Hyu

according to idiots who use this forum, nothing changed and therefore it's a config/playstyle issue or you're lying
according to the ACTUAL UPDATE LOGS, stuff was changed and overall improved and therefore it's a config/playstyle issue or you're lying

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

Reactions: torino3945

regerger

dogs so mad because they dont got playstyle or config and crying about resolver when me and more people are ripping heads btw kids who saying resolver is bad are all 2020 nc's . not saying im not nc but when i see these kids crying and they buy cheat without even knowing what the settings in cheat do it just makes me cry. all they do is undermine cheat and cry about it and it s going to happen just like v3 when they removed autowall visible/behind wall,and trust that was a very p feature.and they removed that only due to ncs crying about how it s so hard to config it
resolver is nonsense it doesn't fix low delta and ideal yaw so don't justify it

thezelax

ur playstyle sucks and ur cfg is trash but the resolver become little bit shit on the last updated thats true but still hittin p

LeonGS

You can't "resolve" desync. You can just make a prediction of where the real is. The most common way to do that is by bruteforce , and i can say with my experience with most cheats onetap's bruteforcing algorithm is at the top. However , people already developed anti-bruteforce AAs (which can be made with any cheat that has a scripting system and a developed enough function library).That's why scouting in HVH in 2020 is so weak and why most people play Auto with DT.

shaya

Banned
what kind of improvement are you looking for? desync sucks and unless someone comes up with some revolutionary method to resolve it 100% consistently (which is probably not going to happen), you can't do anything
somone should make math.random js,like 50,50 orf 70,90.