Resolver bug

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starkiller

recorded this in a span of 30 minutes on 2 servers
friend was using OTC (10-month outdated cheat)

not gonna trash talk the cheat, just want it fixed.
hitting head with this cheat is so hard for me and even harder when I scout
+1 needs to be fixed ASAP!!

emmx

sometimes you're just shooting next to the predicted head position or over the head by a bit, that is a hitchance issue, regardless, please show your config so people can try and help you

there IS issues with the cheat, but it's not THAT bad for me, and I used free configs even, before just making my own one.
go with your friend, and try fixing your config within the game to find the issue.

Also, the scout is hitting way too fast it seems, that sure must be an issue with your config

edit: could've adapte dsettings while shooting, I just saw the ending, you should only use head multipoint on scout and not use some chest hitboxes to avoid going for low or dumb hits.

abyss

sometimes you're just shooting next to the predicted head position or over the head by a bit, that is a hitchance issue, regardless, please show your config so people can try and help you

there IS issues with the cheat, but it's not THAT bad for me, and I used free configs even, before just making my own one.
go with your friend, and try fixing your config within the game to find the issue.

Also, the scout is hitting way too fast it seems, that sure must be an issue with your config

edit: could've adapte dsettings while shooting, I just saw the ending, you should only use head multipoint on scout and not use some chest hitboxes to avoid going for low or dumb hits.
yeah bro the resolver is based off ur hit chance
dont try to talk about things you know nothing about

emmx

yeah bro the resolver is based off ur hit chance
dont try to talk about things you know nothing about
Elaborate, I meant shots next to the real, you can see some from 2:06 per se, best POV we really have

MacNCheese

I haven't had any issues similar to this, I'm surprised everyone says they have. I just got the cheat 1-2 days ago, everything's just fine for me.

ntrzr

the fact that it shot head at 1:23 and then still decided to switch spot is weird

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
Let me just set hitchance to 10 and record some misses and post it on forums

If you had even a little bit of brain and wanted to report legitimate bug/issue you would show the config in the clip itself, so we can see what settings you were using and try to reproduce it (in order to fix issues, we have to reproduce them first, and thats why you need to show your config in the video itself).

If you plan on doing this in future feel free to, but just know that we will ignore every thread you or anyone else makes, because such "bug reports" are pretty much users complaining while they have shit settings in order to make the cheat look bad. If you genuinely think cheat is bad, feel free to go and look for a better one.

Kind regards,
ed

Status
Not open for further replies.