My personal review of Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

What's your rating for OT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First I have to mention that I use a lot of scripts with the cheat, since IMO you basically need to have lots of script if you want to compete with other cheats.

Legitbot:
- Ever since my Novo sub ran out I've been using OT for my mm adventures, the legitbot is solid, although not as legit looking as some more legit focused cheats. 7/10

Ragebot:
- From my point of view, Onetap is best paired with the autosniper, the DT can be fast as hell, but the resolver has its issues, if you plan on using scout more, learn dt quickpeeking, it's more than viable with OT, and you'll usually perform better than if you were scouting with hp+1 (pros: You are borderline unkillable if you do it right, people get mad asf.; cons: noone will respect you, and you'll be the guy that quickpeeks with scout) A solid 8/10 in my books.

AA:
- With the right aa scripts, Onetap aa can rival the likes of heaven.lua for GS, I really like the freestanding OT has, although I still prefer using manual AA. Scouts usually miss head and sometimes ppl dump body. 9/10

Visuals:
Very good, almost everything can be changed or customized, although you need scripts for most things. 7/10

Community:
- I'll be honest, the community is filled with toxic retards, but I've met some pretty nice people here, It's a mixed bag, IMO 6/10

Overall: OT is a decent cheat and still the best option for non-private cheats, it gets a solid 8/10 from me.

Share your opinions or anything I might have missed :D

Reactions: pray

MicroHvH

Yeah, I think most of it is correct, but when you include visuals, you also have to include esp and people on the screen, I have a 2070, and when I have some esp and like the indicators, I get 9-12 fps when I get 5-10 people on the screen, this is the reason why I don't play any big servers.

Some aa scripts actually hurt the cheat, most of them just change the offset/ do things in the cheat for you, (inverter, offsets, etc.) the normal OT aa is about a 8.5/10 I would say. The only thing they need to make it a 9-10, would be like desync on shoot/use. The ones that are the best are usually money people don't have/using for next sub. even though some of them are cracked, they can get resolved easily.

The legitbot is very good, people say the legitbot isn't good, but I would compare it to most paid legit cheats. Before the ow stuff, I was using v4 with legit and I got banned after 5 months of cheating, and that was me in bad trust factor and sometimes going very blatant.

Your review is good, but of course people like me are going to have opinions.

Micro#9999

Yeah, I think most of it is correct, but when you include visuals, you also have to include esp and people on the screen, I have a 2070, and when I have some esp and like the indicators, I get 9-12 fps when I get 5-10 people on the screen, this is the reason why I don't play any big servers.

Some aa scripts actually hurt the cheat, most of them just change the offset/ do things in the cheat for you, (inverter, offsets, etc.) the normal OT aa is about a 8.5/10 I would say. The only thing they need to make it a 9-10, would be like desync on shoot/use. The ones that are the best are usually money people don't have/using for next sub. even though some of them are cracked, they can get resolved easily.

The legitbot is very good, people say the legitbot isn't good, but I would compare it to most paid legit cheats. Before the ow stuff, I was using v4 with legit and I got banned after 5 months of cheating, and that was me in bad trust factor and sometimes going very blatant.

Your review is good, but of course people like me are going to have opinions.

Micro#9999
Never had the problems with esp (Even if I'm using scripts that add their own stuff to the esp, like their secondary weapon and nades they still have) that's why I didn't mention em, but your feedback is appreciated nonetheless.

Lucasif

mindmg set to 1, and peek with dt + autopeek, try to have the smallest run-up possible, since the slower you're moving when u shoot, the smaller the chance someone will hit ya
Hey im new i dont understand much but why whoud you use dt on scout ( i think it is suposed to be used on auto weapons )

Lucasif

First I have to mention that I use a lot of scripts with the cheat, since IMO you basically need to have lots of script if you want to compete with other cheats.

Legitbot:
- Ever since my Novo sub ran out I've been using OT for my mm adventures, the legitbot is solid, although not as legit looking as some more legit focused cheats. 7/10

Ragebot:
- From my point of view, Onetap is best paired with the autosniper, the DT can be fast as hell, but the resolver has its issues, if you plan on using scout more, learn dt quickpeeking, it's more than viable with OT, and you'll usually perform better than if you were scouting with hp+1 (pros: You are borderline unkillable if you do it right, people get mad asf.; cons: noone will respect you, and you'll be the guy that quickpeeks with scout) A solid 8/10 in my books.

AA:
- With the right aa scripts, Onetap aa can rival the likes of heaven.lua for GS, I really like the freestanding OT has, although I still prefer using manual AA. Scouts usually miss head and sometimes ppl dump body. 9/10

Visuals:
Very good, almost everything can be changed or customized, although you need scripts for most things. 7/10

Community:
- I'll be honest, the community is filled with toxic retards, but I've met some pretty nice people here, It's a mixed bag, IMO 6/10

Overall: OT is a decent cheat and still the best option for non-private cheats, it gets a solid 8/10 from me.

Share your opinions or anything I might have missed :D
What js whoud you recomend to use?