My personal review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

LeakyEyes

Rage Bot: 8/10

I don't think rage deserves either a 9 or a 7. The reason that I don't put a higher number is mostly because of the "missed due to spread bullshit". I mean OK, sometimes I get it, CSGO has a lot of randomization included etc etc. Sometimes though, I am peeking someone in two meters and I miss due to spread my DT. If I didn't have autoshoot and autowall, probably shots like that I would have manually hit them, but the algorithm can't ? I don't know what to say. It's not that the ragebot is bad ... it can tap even known private cheats (hence why it didn't got lower critique) ... but it's inconsistent.

Legit Bot: 8/10

I got from LE to Global with onetap's legitbot (green trust factor though, no semi-rage) and it's very nice, except one thing (hence why I didn't put 10/10) which is the triggerbot. Like for real, I have hitchance 70 and sometimes I miss someone that peeks me ina distance of 5 meters. Other than that, the legitbot is great.

Anti Aim: 10/10

I mean common, I don't even know why people put ratings on fucking anti-aim. Almost all big cheats have the same god damn options. With JavaScripts it can be customized quite a lot ... and it many times make enemies dump, especially if I am half-jittering and peeking. Nothing bad to say about it.

Visuals: 10/10

I have put 10/10 in the visuals tab of all cheats I have used, cause we are talking for a wallhack. I don't fucking care how it looks, as long as I can see the enemy behind the wall. Even with simple esp-indicated glow I would be satisfied. Nevertheless ... if we talk aesthetically and artistically ... OT has the best-looking visuals for me, for all cheats I 've used.

Misc: 10/10
Same shit as in every other cheat. The region picker seems a bit weird though .. cause no matter the country I put in I always play with a full turkish team. Has to do with geolocation ? I don't fucking know.

And one last thing ... why the fuck is the screenshot F12 on the god damn visuals option ? It doesn't fucking belong there.

Reactions: Qwixr

NinjaOficial

Rage Bot: 8/10

I don't think rage deserves either a 9 or a 7. The reason that I don't put a higher number is mostly because of the "missed due to spread bullshit". I mean OK, sometimes I get it, CSGO has a lot of randomization included etc etc. Sometimes though, I am peeking someone in two meters and I miss due to spread my DT. If I didn't have autoshoot and autowall, probably shots like that I would have manually hit them, but the algorithm can't ? I don't know what to say. It's not that the ragebot is bad ... it can tap even known private cheats (hence why it didn't got lower critique) ... but it's inconsistent.

Legit Bot: 8/10

I got from LE to Global with onetap's legitbot (green trust factor though, no semi-rage) and it's very nice, except one thing (hence why I didn't put 10/10) which is the triggerbot. Like for real, I have hitchance 70 and sometimes I miss someone that peeks me ina distance of 5 meters. Other than that, the legitbot is great.

Anti Aim: 10/10

I mean common, I don't even know why people put ratings on fucking anti-aim. Almost all big cheats have the same god damn options. With JavaScripts it can be customized quite a lot ... and it many times make enemies dump, especially if I am half-jittering and peeking. Nothing bad to say about it.

Visuals: 10/10

I have put 10/10 in the visuals tab of all cheats I have used, cause we are talking for a wallhack. I don't fucking care how it looks, as long as I can see the enemy behind the wall. Even with simple esp-indicated glow I would be satisfied. Nevertheless ... if we talk aesthetically and artistically ... OT has the best-looking visuals for me, for all cheats I 've used.

Misc: 10/10
Same shit as in every other cheat. The region picker seems a bit weird though .. cause no matter the country I put in I always play with a full turkish team. Has to do with geolocation ? I don't fucking know.

And one last thing ... why the fuck is the screenshot F12 on the god damn visuals option ? It doesn't fucking belong there.
I always thought the same thing, whys is F12 sound in visuals??? Same thing for hitsound and killsound.

Zeki#0001
not alpha so manual signature
I like coloring text

Reactions: Landry