My last month with Onetap - 1tapped

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

1tapped

So I've been using Onetap for around 29 or so days now.

I've refrained from making one of these since it seemed pointless to me but I realized that this is feedback not crying about the resolver; so I've decided to give some actual feedback.

Ragebot: One of the best in the game, I'm unsure if the min-dmg is calculated slightly wrong or if its just spread. Resolver is amazing - although you must give it time to actually resolve. I have never had an issue where I dump 2+ shots with an auto. I have never missed 2+ shots with scout. ( That were not due to spread )
If theres something I would improve in ragebot it would be the configuration - there's no Autowall damage, no min-dmg override and it takes ages to config so many different weapons. I'd suggest maybe a PISTOL, HEAVY PISTOL, SHOTGUN, SMG, RIFLE, AUTOSNIPER, AWP, SCOUT layout and adding weapons manually is an option.
9.7/10, all around good.

Legitbot: I wish Onetap would've tried to go one step further, instead of simple "reaction time" there should've been prediction; not just follow them if they're in the set FOV with a delay of ( reaction time setting ), but instead apply that and wait the reaction time set to flick a little ahead/behind and then correct it. Onetap really didn't go too far with the legitbot - its not bad by any means but if they went one step further, it would be a 10.
9/10, didn't expect any worse.

Visuals: The visuals are actually really nice. Of course, Javascripts like BetterGlow give you much better visuals. I really like the weather effects added. An actual fog feature instead of using Javascript for that would be cool. Not much else to say, other than me accidentally touching "Wall Transparency" and my game immediately crashing.
9/10, just fine.

Misc.: Buybot will buy if its not the EXACT weapon you have. ( Buying G3SG1 when you have a SCAR-20 )
8/10, has some mishaps.

Javascript: Personally, I think it was a horrible idea to use Javascript. Not only that, Onetap's documentation sucks, sure they might give examples but they do not detail it whatsoever.
Onetap says: UI.GetValue() : "Returns the value of UI item's setting." but fails to mention that this cannot be used for Color; UI.GetColor() is the proper one for that. Same with UI.GetString(). Onetap never mentions anything else other than the exact API element. And sometimes they are just completely wrong:
Entity.GetWeapon "Returns weapon name of entity index passed as argument" - False, it will return the Entity Index.
Entity.GetName "Returns a string that is the player name" - No, it will return the name of the Entity Index, not just the player.
5/10, feels like shit to use and uses Javascript instead of the mainstream lua.

Also just a side note about the community, most people you meet that make Javascripts always act like they know all about scripting. No, Javascript is not the best language, fuck off. And I'm not trying to say lua is, but lua is way more mainstream and supported. The C variants are good languages, you can get a lot done with it and a lot of engines support it too. Javascript to me seems like a language that tried to be so much more but failed; as if it tried to become a viable language for multi-purpose use. But it is mostly a language for websites and addons. And lua does a better job at being an addon language.

My sub was gifted to me by someone else but I think it overall was worth buying it. ( If you are the person who buys cheats that are ridiculously expensive )
I of course do not think it is worth buying it whatsoever, buying a cheat for counter strike is a waste of money. ( Unless its a good deal and its not bad )
If you were to not buy a cheat and instead learn C++ and make your own, you would not only have no excuses for doing poorly. You would also branch out into a new hobby/possible profession.

And after all of this, my final verdict..
This cheat really isn't that bad as everyone else complains. But simply buying cheats in general is never worth it. Buy it on your own volition but keep in mind that the cheat might not do as good as you have heard before.

Last edited:

tracklife

Banned
Javascript: Personally, I think it was a horrible idea to use Javascript. Not only that, Onetap's documentation sucks, sure they might give examples but they do not detail it whatsoever.
5/10, feels like shit to use and uses Javascript instead of the mainstream lua.

And after all of this, my final verdict..
This cheat really isn't that bad as everyone else complains. But simply buying cheats in general is never worth ito. Buy it on your own volition but keep in mind that the cheat might not do as good as you have heard before.

So you’ve had a overall good review, and you still write “buying cheats in general is not worth it”

People who don’t have financial issues (like you) can easily spend only 20 euros, especially for a cheat of this quality.

• Haha
Reactions: deliorix

1tapped

So you’ve had a overall good review, and you still write “buying cheats in general is not worth it”

People who don’t have financial issues (like you) can easily spend only 20 euros, especially for a cheat of this quality.
It is rude of you to assume I have financial issues; I have not mentioned any financial issues in my post. I in fact have a great financial situation, I have been raised by my parents to not be so lenient with money. I will not spend money on things I personally find useless; exploiting a game that is being shown to me through a screen where only two senses apply is not where I would spend my money.

tracklife

Banned
It is rude of you to assume I have financial issues; I have not mentioned any financial issues in my post. I in fact have a great financial situation, I have been raised by my parents to not be so lenient with money. I will not spend money on things I personally find useless; exploiting a game that is being shown to me through a screen where only two senses apply is not where I would spend my money.

looks like a hit a bubble when I make you write an essay

Hf with your financial issues

• Haha
Reactions: deliorix

1tapped

looks like a hit a bubble when I make you write an essay

Hf with your financial issues
I would not like to continue this much longer as I am flooding this thread.
I'm simply being polite and well-spoken, I am not trying to come off a passive-aggressive as you may have mistaken me as. As I have described in my previous message, I indeed do not have financial issues; if you have missed this fact, I highly suggest you go see an optometrist or take an extra class in English - assuming you go to any class at all.

wsnbb

Onetap并不像他们说的那么糟糕,但它没有他们说的那么好,我认为如果onetap将来推出V5或大更新,他们可以使用lua而不是JS。

keoperDAB

Onetap并不像他们说的那么糟糕,但它没有他们说的那么好,我认为如果onetap将来推出V5或大更新,他们可以使用lua而不是JS。
clearly u have no idea abt lua or js
stop thinking lua is better just because most cheat are using it

hatsuhaze

clearly u have no idea abt lua or js
stop thinking lua is better just because most cheat are using it
it most defitnely is, onetap isnt proving them wrong because it has one of the most limiting api's of any cheat. If they want to make js a viable alternative to lua dont make the api so fucking limited

keoperDAB

it most defitnely is, onetap isnt proving them wrong because it has one of the most limiting api's of any cheat. If they want to make js a viable alternative to lua dont make the api so fucking limited
as duk said before, limited api is for users safety
also, except the ffi, everything is fine with onetap js api

hatsuhaze

bitch tf you mean "is fine" you cant even get bone pos for use in dynamic indicators.
"is fine" my fucking nuts, theres a reason why the alpha users have a much better js api than current build, dont say "its fine" if you use it for the bare minimum.

hatsuhaze

Ah yes im going to get ratted by fucking get_bone_pos.
JS can only read files, its not going to fucking rat you unless the developers specifically allow it to and i doubt http requests will be added any time soon nor are they even needed.

hatsuhaze

you cant even set the opacity of an image, tate.js would have been 100x better if the image could fade out using transparency but no, that doesnt exist in the fucking api.
"everything is fine with onetap js api" -keoperdab 2023

FatherLogan

you cant even set the opacity of an image, tate.js would have been 100x better if the image could fade out using transparency but no, that doesnt exist in the fucking api.
"everything is fine with onetap js api" -keoperdab 2023
he has no idea what he’s talking about please i ignore him as everyone else does

hatsuhaze

he has no idea what he’s talking about please i ignore him as everyone else does
i know but the shit he said is on the same level of dumb as saying "the earth is flat" and it just pissed me off 😭. "everything is fine with onetap js api" is like the most wrong statement anyone has ever said in history.

Reactions: FatherLogan