MY HVH EXPERIENCE WITH ONETAP LAST MONTH

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

VictorFkx

Hello guys today i m gonna talk abt my experience with onetap which is not very shit..actually i want to point few things:
Lets first talk abt cheat:
-Misc: 10/10 (As a 1v1 2v2 5v5 player) i can say that the directional strafe is one of the best...maybe its the best but idk.. you can easy bait your enemy using dt teleport and strafe (i use it on 65)
-Visuals :Visuals in my opinion are very nice, actually they are cleaner even if you have a low end pc you can play with onetap easy.
-Anti-Aim: In my opinion the anti-aim its the best out here.If you are a good player at 1v1 2v2 5v5 you can easy win a tourny or something like this.You can be ahead your opponents but.. you (dear staff members) need to work the ragebot tab, resolver.

-RAGE-BOT (Most important) -Maybe today its shooting very good .. but tommorow will not touch an enemy..(maybe thats bcs anti aim its powerful and ragebot.. meh )

-Its 100% better then v3's but in my opinion onetap v3 paid was x2 better then the curent version.

Now lets talk about staff:
-Some guys are really good and they really care abt you.. but idk i understand that there are over 200k users (maybe 50000k with active sub) please RESPOND TO MY TICKET OR OUR TICKET FOR REAL! I WAIT 2 HOURS FOR AN ANSWER LIKE: What antivirus do you have,, ( i was asking why my csgo crash in main menu)

But then, a very good helper/mod/staff @duk helped me.. and i wanna thanks... instead @edeen seriosly.. its not that nice what you did.. You are very lucky that this month i made 50% profit and i can pay again for the cheat.. but if i wasnt on profit i wouldnt buy this cheat again...

This is my opinion about this cheat ... Please let me know yours

:VictorFkx aka Frunza hvh : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8DeO9lfaMSmTg4mC5f41Dg

Last edited:
Reactions: weser