My first month with onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

alexcard

Hello to all! I am Alex from Russia. This is my experience with onetap v3.
sOrRy fOr mY bAd EnGliSh
Onetap 3, i will miss you <3
First, i am want to say, onetap was my first HvH cheat. My friend often playing HvH with OT3, and he started to ask me to play with him :)
So, it happened, i am bought OT3 with Mar1k's help (thanks you a lot), and my first feeling when i opened cheat's GUI was:
"wtf why this menu is so basic"
I have to playing 2 weeks to started know about HvH setting and etc
So, my opinion is:
RageBot - 8/10
Very good for HvH servers, but i don't know why, but i can't normal playing with this Rage in Matchmaking, Couples
If i have misses, it's only for spread, resolver is very good, it really can "1TAPS" =)
Easy to set, that's why i am bought OT3 for my first cheat.
But, Onetap, if you make DT by 1tick without JS, i will buy subscribe for 3 months :DDD
AntiAim - 8.5/10
Crackusers is missing, Aimware is missing, Fatality is missing, so this is good AA.
Very simple in settings, can setup everyone.
Visuals - 10/10
OMFG THIS IS MOST BEAUTIFUL PART
I am not big lover of Visuals, but Visual part in OT3, this is incredible and beautiful <3
Yeah, it's very good =)
Misc + JS - 8.5/10
About misc, it's very simple settings i think, but i am not using it so much, so that's why it doesn't matter to me
Java Scripting it's good alternative for LUA, because JS easier than LUA, for my opinion and testing. Onetap's API isn't difficult, so writing JS for Onetap isn't hard :)
Finally, I am will be buy this cheat again. Onetap is the best public paid cheat in the world for me. Thanks to all, bye!
P.S: For this month i am tested so much cheats (AimWare, Fatality (non crack), ev0lve), but i am staying on Onetap.
R.I.P MY SUBSCRIBE ON ONETAP IN 5 JUNE 2020 :((((

Reactions: rk246