my honest opinion about onetap.com

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

pesteowo

While i'm having some issues injecting the cheat atm (since the new loader came out) i decided that i'll leave my opinion about the cheat. Note that i'm not trying to undermine or trash-talk it, i'll just be as honest as possible.

I've had 2 subs last summer when V2 was out and the cheat was amazing. I can go as far as saying that it was godlike. I was getting amazing scores, it performed just perfectly, i loved it, and even though i don't really spend any money on games in general (especially cheats) i can say that it was worth every penny.

I came back to hvh a few weeks ago. I was kinda bored and was missing the toxicity of the hvh community that always made me laugh. Anyway, i bought the V3 days ago through a reseller and i'd like to let you know what i think about it:

Legit-bot - 10/10

There isn't much to say about the legit-bot since i rarely use it on matchmaking or in community servers trolling with the legit AA. I am really satisfied with its features and it's really good.

Visuals - 10/10

I love them. They're looking great, clean, got a shit load of customization available and they never cause a large fps drop like other cheats do.

Misc and JavaScripts- 9/10

A lot of useful features and the fact that JS was implemented into the cheat really helps with its overall performance in-game, especially in HvH, since this is why i bought the cheat for. The only downside here is that there are a lot of "official js" or "approved scripts" on the forum that lead to a lot of crashes most of the time.

Anti-Aim - 9/10

The AA of Onetap is great, very customizable and effective. The jitter is amazing, i've had many dump it, i am very satisfied by it, especially when using certain AA js that are making it really OP. Downsides imo: the fake-desync is not as effective on peek a lot of times and the on-shot desync isn't that great. I still get on-shotted a lot. The fake-lag is also really really good. Most of the time when scouting and peeking enemies quickly they do not shoot at all or just miss me.

Rage-bot - 8/10

Now, to the most important part of the cheat, the rage-bot. I am kind of disappointed by it for several reasons: the instant double-tap tends to miss a lot, not shoot at all or just shooting one bullet and then stopping (and before u say it's a cfg issue, i've tried many, including mine, with the same result), the resolver isn't as good as i hoped it would be and it baims quite a lot, a lot more than it should, which leads to me losing because of it. That is quite bad since i'm playing mainly with auto. Even with that being said, i am very pleased by its performance when using the duallies, r8, scout and awp. It shoots really really well with those guns, i got nothing to complain about that.
From a 10/10 that V2 would've got from me, i'll only give an 8/10 for V3's ragebot.

Altogether, the cheat is still worth the money, despite its bipolar character
😹

My final score is a 8.5/10

Early adopter
unknown.png

Reactions: Darth