My honest opinion about onetap V3

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Zebusq

alright, so.

The cheat performs extremely well in HvH on COMMUNITY servers, but is worse than onetap crack when it comes to HvH on Valve servers.

As soon as you can't either use 14 tick fakelag, or double tap, the cheat is doomed to get owned.

For anyone that says it's a config issue, I've been going 61/7 in HvH, then switched to MM HvH with friends, EXACT same config, and went 8/16 before I left.

Improvement is REQUIRED for MM HvH.

Reactions: Justikk

qwq123456

alright, so.

The cheat performs extremely well in HvH on COMMUNITY servers, but is worse than onetap crack when it comes to HvH on Valve servers.

As soon as you can't either use 14 tick fakelag, or double tap, the cheat is doomed to get owned.

For anyone that says it's a config issue, I've been going 61/7 in HvH, then switched to MM HvH with friends, EXACT same config, and went 8/16 before I left.

There 're always many nuts keeping the better cheats in mm but proclaim that they just got otc :)

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
HvH in valve servers and community servers are two different things
No hsck can fakelag 14t in a valve server
Change how you play and adjust your config for valve servers

Reactions: Ryanlawrence742

BLEP

HvH in valve servers and community servers are two different things
No hsck can fakelag 14t in a valve server
Change how you play and adjust your config for valve servers

What he said ^

My configs for both OT and OTC dominate Matchmaking 99% of the time and then when I join a hvh server I get absolutely destroyed and am lucky to hit a shot. The servers are COMPLETELY different and require completely different configs to be able to perform effectively. Build off your hvh config and adjust it for MM. then you'll have two configs that work P on each.

Pomada333

Banned
alright, so.

so you dont know how to play wing/mm lol

NinjaOficial

I do, I'm a good hvh player, called by many. But I just don't hit anything outside of HvH community servers.
If you're a good dt player, you won't be a good MM player.
You'll need to adapt your config and playstyle to your new environment.

Zeki#0001
not alpha so manual signature
scriptas > all

Reactions: Landry