My honest opinion of Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Tropical

Banned
Resolver: 7/10, missing head everytime on scout but on auto its very good without it missing first shot due to spread but always hit the third shot. Awp very bad, missing everytime, no logs, always under min dmg
AWP min dmg: The min dmg on awp is so fucking bad, i dont know why, it shoting for 1 in toe when i have 100 min dmg, always under min dmg fix that shit.
Visulas: Kinda bad, not the best visulas that i can make, not so many things to choose
Had now used onetap in maybe 6 months and this is what i think for now and this is what i fell.
Onetap staff please fix this shit awp min dmg so it can shoot over it, not under it everytime i buying awp

Banned
Resolver: 7/10, missing head everytime on scout but on auto its very good without it missing first shot due to spread but always hit the third shot. Awp very bad, missing everytime, no logs, always under min dmg
AWP min dmg: The min dmg on awp is so fucking bad, i dont know why, it shoting for 1 in toe when i have 100 min dmg, always under min dmg fix that shit.
Visulas: Kinda bad, not the best visulas that i can make, not so many things to choose
Had now used onetap in maybe 6 months and this is what i think for now and this is what i fell.
Onetap staff please fix this shit awp min dmg so it can shoot over it, not under it everytime i buying awp
1: man i feel you about missing head with scout, its not like it used to be at all, but that's just desync its how its now, every cheat will missed head with scout to some degree, even neverlose with most say had the best resolver atm.

2: the DT with default ot is fine, and I don't think needs improvement as its pretty fast and reliable with decent ping.

3: min dmg is a tricky thing. OT does shoot for less than your picked dmg, but i dont find it a issue as I would rather shoot than not. if you want to hit for ur min dmg try to only peak when they are full peaked or only target big hitboxes like "Head, chest, stomach, pelvis "

4: visuals are all subjective but I am with you on the restrictive part, but there render method is good and they seem to work well, plus the dormant esp is off a perc 30

PS: If you need any help with cfg or questions about cheats you can just DM on forums, although im new to OT im not new to cheating I started in 2017 oct 1st