My honest opinion of Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Xved

I've decided to give this cheat a review after using it for a month (as my sub runs out in like a week).

I'm going to go through the things in different sections, just click on them and you can read my review.

Let's begin

The legitbot is I guess acceptable, you can make a config that won't get you overwatched so easily, altough I feel like Onetap's legitbot has always been lacking behind other HvH cheat's legitbots, such as Skeet or Aimware.

The ragebot is a coinflip, it either performs in an amazing way, it hits every shot and you barely miss or it can just be completely garbage and utterly shit. Onetap is more bipolar than my ex used to be and please, don't get me started on her. Some people always say it config issue, playstyle issue or uid issue. Unfortunately I don't know whether these people actually have braindamage or just simply can't believe that their favourite cheat is missing. The only maybe acceptable thing out of those 3 is playstyle issue, but when I peek a guy that has 55 hp and I have Force safepoint or Force body aim on, I expect my scout to hit his fucking body and not the wall behind him.

Other cheats have shown that you can get close to perfect resolvers, such as Skeet or Neverlose. Onetap does have a strong resolver, but it is as bipolar as... you guessed it.. my ex. Sometimes the cheat is like, "oh look a legit player ok go bamm shoot head XD" *misses* "OH FUCK WAIT THERE'S A THING CALLED LEGIT AA LOL" *actually hits head*. It's actually sad how bad the resolver is when it comes up against a guy with legit aa, 9 out of 10 times you'll miss a guy that's E peeking you with AWP, doesn't matter whether you have SP on or off. Then again, there are times where you are lucky and you inject the Onetap version that has resolver in it, it usually results in you actually hitting the person, no matter if he's using legit aa or rage aa.

Not much to say but, even I can predict better what's gonna happen in 2022 than this cheat can predict anything.

The Anti-aim without the use of javascripts is straight up shit. You get resolved by the big majority of pastes. Once you realise that this cheat is pretty much held up by the javascripts that the community makes, you'll realise that there are amazing anti-aim scripts which can actually improve your experience A LOT and you'll be less likely to be hit the first time someone shoots at you.

Visuals are seriously great, Onetap is the exact opposite of Aimware or Neverlose. It's clean and dare I say "modern". I really like the visuals and the amount of customizability you get (with the use of javascripts as well) is amazing.

I guess you have everything you need, I would like a dedicated blockbot built into the cheat itself though. It's good fun.

Community is a coinflip as well. You can meet people that are genuinely fun to talk to and just enjoy playing HvH and you can meet retards that just shittalk in chat all day and spam the N word thinking they are the second coming of god. Also the shoutbox in the forum is shit, it's just being spammed all day with people posting their friend codes and screaming PRIME HVH or NON-PRIME HVH 5V5 COME!!!. Like bro, shut the fuck up and go to a discord, there are many discords that are for this exact purpose. These retarded messages just flood the chat all day and when someone has a question, it's literally almost impossible to notice because of all the spam.

luna123

Other cheats have shown that you can get close to perfect resolvers, such as Skeet or Neverlose
dude literally no cheat has a close to perfect resolver lmfao, onetap is probably one of the best cheats around right now

luna123

The Anti-aim without the use of javascripts is straight up shit. You get resolved by the big majority of pastes. Once you realise that this cheat is pretty much held up by the javascripts that the community makes, you'll realise that there are amazing anti-aim scripts which can actually improve your experience A LOT and you'll be less likely to be hit the first time someone shoots at you.
Also the anti-aim isn't bad, you just have to play smartly and configure your AA correctly it doesn't matter you have a script of not, the AA is good

luna123

Onetap does have a strong resolver, but it is as bipolar as... you guessed it.. my ex. Sometimes the cheat is like, "oh look a legit player ok go bamm shoot head XD" *misses* "OH FUCK WAIT THERE'S A THING CALLED LEGIT AA LOL" *actually hits head*. It's actually sad how bad the resolver is
You need to work on your cfg

Banned
you make valid points but, I don't agree on the bi-polar part, as everyone has different aa and play different so ofc its not always going to preform the same, not to mention that you might alter your playstyle slightly, and peak stupid thing like we all do, its just how it is. no cheat/player can rip 60-4 games 100% time