My honest onetap (v2 and v3) review after over 10 months

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

UnleqitR4g3

Hi. I've been using Onetap for almost a year now First of all I want to say that I have tested everything on Onetap and used the cheat on my Main to cheat in MM. I will divide my review into Legitbot, Ragebot, AntiAim, Visuals, Misc and Performance.

Legitbot (n.A/10)
I test it again

Ragebot (10/10)
Onetap has the best Ragebot available in a public cheat. I can hit almost EVERY shot, which is very rare. However, other cheats follow suit and almost defeat the Ragebot of Onetap.

Visuals (8/10)
Onetap is really very skeet-oriented. It just annoys me a little, but the visuals in Onetap look very clean and are nice to look at.

Misc (9/10)
Onetap has other great features like Javascripting, which is something else. I also like the Skinchanger very much.

Performance (10/10)
Always over 100 FPS with my Potato. c:

Overall
I highly recommend Onetap for rage cheating, but NEVER for legit cheating. Onetap, times Realtalk: What were you doing there? The Legitbot really used to be better and now it doesn't hit anything anymore. I'm really looking for an update to maybe keep up with the competition Aimware, which in my opinion has the best Legitbot in the whole scene

Last edited:
Reactions: lolcats39

UnleqitR4g3

aimware best legitbot ???
I can say at this time that Aimware really has a very good Legitbot. In my opinion the best in the scene (from public cheats) and definitely comes close to the one from Skeet. The onetap Legitbot is nothing compared to that. I only recommended Onetap to update (maybe recode) the Legitbot extremely to be competitive again.

skxrh

I can say at this time that Aimware really has a very good Legitbot. In my opinion the best in the scene (from public cheats) and definitely comes close to the one from Skeet. The onetap Legitbot is nothing compared to that. I only recommended Onetap to update (maybe recode) the Legitbot extremely to be competitive again.
The legit bot is fine for me. Works very well with my playstyle, too.

skxrh

Could you possibly give me your config so I could test it with it? XD
Would like to update my review then.
I'll send you my config ina bit, if you'd like to have a look at my review, here it is.

UnleqitR4g3

I'll send you my config ina bit, if you'd like to have a look at my review, here it is.
kk ty