My **HONEST** onetap v4 review!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of the Onetap community today!
Register Login

iixyes

Subscriber
damn bro, let me use some of my brain power and lemme think. 9-1 once, 9-0 once, 9-3 (BY MINKER LAFF) 9-3 and i can keep going if you want me to
uhm Im rlly curious who you 1v1'ed then |

cause it was 9-6|

9-5

anyway stop argueing on fourmsss

MacNCheese

Subscriber
can all of you 100ks plz stop arguing? As a fellow 100k myself, you can't make fun of a 300k if ur still 100k. And you can't call people 2021 joiners if you're a 100k. Just don't talk unless you're a 5 digit or less.

initalice

Subscriber
can all of you 100ks plz stop arguing? As a fellow 100k myself, you can't make fun of a 300k if ur still 100k. And you can't call people 2021 joiners if you're a 100k. Just don't talk unless you're a 5 digit or less.
god bless and may the lord bless you His name

Reactions: Gooddood

Gooddood

Subscriber
I think this is starting to be a world record attempt for "most replies on onetap feedback thread."
:0

voyac

Subscriber
hahahahah 7k LOL
wasnt tryna be toxic but alr. at least i got the cheat u retard, u prob buy invs and never get em, go 2x2? gs 2x2 server to see if u got it doG hdf ru random who.ru? dog owned? im ur owner ur just a pet 2 me xaxa owned by HVHLEGENDE'

cytex

Early Adopter
And whats your skeet uid then seeing as you are 245k on a public cheat :)
uid 7896 invited by tesco user sugardaddy
why do you talk shit then proceed to get 9-0d twice..... jaja
and nice uid btw low dog
hahahahah 7k LOL
stfu retards holy fucking shit