My honest onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

qTrue

This is my honest review(MY OPINION) about onetap after 1 year of using it. (im bored and sleepy if i write something wrong my fault)

Ragebot 8.5-9/10 - This is the best public cheat so far, and better than some private ones. So many people are comaplning about the cheat being bipolar and not shooting. But almost everyone i see complaning has an high ass uid and i think they going for head and the cheat will miss because in 2021 everyone has anti-bruteforce and its hard for any cheat to hit head. Sometimes might aswell be an config issue, most of the users that i've seen complaining and they have shown they're own cfg SO MANY of them had 101 with almost no BodyAim hitboxes.

Exploits 9/10 - i give an solid 9 because the double-tap without any javascripts its very good, the Hideshots are the best one i've ever use.

Anti-Aim 7/10 - The AntiAim from the cheat without any JavaScripts its ok in MatchMaking, u get missed a few times. Buuut in community servers or in 1v1/2v2 the basic AA cant stand without any JavaScripts.

Legitbot 8/10 - Onetap its mainly an HvH cheat, but for an hvh cheat the legitbot its very ok u can customize everything and if u have just a little configuration skill u can make an Legit config that will never be discovered, indeed u need playstyle if u dont want to get overwatch banned.

Visuals 8/10 - U can customize almost everything u want, an improvement can be to move like the flags,name,ping etc... where u want it to be.

Misc 7/10 - Basics, for HvH its ok, but for legit players will improve alot some update at the movement tab

Scripts 6/10 - Alot of scripts are godlike but i feel like the API its limited ALOT, if the API was developed more this cheat would be #1 in any cheat TOPIC

Cloud 10/10 - Never had a bug like not saving or problems like that

THIS WAS MY PERSONAL OPINION (sorry in advance for my bad english)

Reactions: Deatrix