My Basic But Informative Onetap Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Zaun

Alright, so just to clarify I've only had Onetap for 2-3 months. So I'm not that experienced but this is a newbies experience.

Ragebot/Anti-Aim
Personally, I'd say this is really great I've been hitting P most of the time I've had Onetap except the past few days it might be user or config error ain't here to accuse anything. Now I like the Anti-Aim mostly because off their backward desync. It works really well especially vs onetap crack / v2. Overall my score is:
8/10
Resolver

Now it's safe to say every resolver has it's ups and downs, and Onetap resolver has been performing well enough for me to get kills. And hit head. I've found that on my scout cfg using safety on baim makes it baim a lot but if I have nothing on Baim it resolves really well most of the time. Now when I use auto my config is based on Head/Body, where safety is on the body but mainly focused on the head, it rarely hits head in HvH servers with auto. But almost always does with scout so my overall:
7/10
DoubleTap/Exploits

update it, I use a few JavaScripts to improve it and it works. The DoubleTap is customizable and that makes it good, as I know some other cheats don't have. So overall I'd say it's not bad but it isn't great. Now the Hideshots I haven't used a lot. So Can't say anything about it. I'm guessing it works fine since I haven't seen any complaints about it anywhere my overall score for this is:
6/10
Legit-Bot

So the Legit-Bot has been perfect most of the time, when I play legit I haven't gotten banned more than once where I went obvious. The Legit-Bot is one of my favorite features to use. When I use it my aim looks legit it doesn't snap or anything. I love it a lot: My overall is:
9/10
Visuals

The Visuals are nice looking and overall clean they are very nice and can be customized to your own liking and they can be used as legit ones too. I'd say they are one of the prettiest visuals on cheats I've used. So my overall score on them are:
9/10
Java-Scripts

I'm not a scripter myself so I can't say much here I can only really say the ones I have work fine and I rarely ever crash using them. So my overall is:
10/10
Staff

This is just easy to answer they are amazing fast responses to Tickets and they dont deny bugs that are there.
10/10
Community

So far I've had a great experience in this community unlike some other people so I rank this quite high.
7/10
OVERALL:

It's a great cheat it gets updated and has solid support my rating would be this:

I haven't owned Onetap long enough to really judge it way too well but this is how I feel about it so far. I don't know if I missed anything else than Misc.

Last edited:

Zaun

Just clarifying,

What I meant by 2-3 months is my other account that I lost but we good!