I'm speechless

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

idkk

I am almost speechless, I mean the cheat can hit P one day like today I prob went like 35-3 1 game but then something happens..
I CAN'T resolve fucking onetap crack, its impossible and dont say its cfg issue cuz I know its not. I miss baim due to spread when I'm crouching and not moving 1 inch...
So please onetap devs, fix your resolver cuz its shit atm

My suggestion is that u recode the whole ragebot, like the AA, resolver, maybe add some more features.
I know that you won't listen to me because you are a braindead new fag but nevertheless. MAKE A NEW CONFIG. I wasn't doing well yesterday so i made a new config with no rage scripts and was at the top of the leaderboard 3 games in a row. The dev's do not need to recode the whole ragebot ROFL. Onetap has arguably the best resolver out of all cheats rn. Learn how to config before making a useless thread.

I know that you won't listen to me because you are a braindead new fag but nevertheless. MAKE A NEW CONFIG. I wasn't doing well yesterday so i made a new config with no rage scripts and was at the top of the leaderboard 3 games in a row. The dev's do not need to recode the whole ragebot ROFL. Onetap has arguably the best resolver out of all cheats rn. Learn how to config before making a useless thread.
Trust me I know that it aint the config that’s the issue... I’ve probably created over 10 new configs over the last 3 days with all kind of playstyles and still die cuz the fucking cheat either doesnt shoot or cuz it misses.. (and no it’s not the min dmg, the hitboxes or the hc that is the problem cuz I’ve tried EVERYTHING)

Last edited:

voyac

I am almost speechless, I mean the cheat can hit P one day like today I prob went like 35-3 1 game but then something happens..
I CAN'T resolve fucking onetap crack, its impossible and dont say its cfg issue cuz I know its not. I miss baim due to spread when I'm crouching and not moving 1 inch...
So please onetap devs, fix your resolver cuz its shit atm

My suggestion is that u recode the whole ragebot, like the AA, resolver, maybe add some more features.
i can agree with you. the logs are mostly bullshit. i can stand still with a scout or an auto and still miss due to "spread" like 4 times before i get onshotted lol. everyone who says uid and config issue ur a 200k+ stop talkin. ot is bipolar but eh if ur doin bad jus get on tmr and its fine

i can agree with you. the logs are mostly bullshit. i can stand still with a scout or an auto and still miss due to "spread" like 4 times before i get onshotted lol. everyone who says uid and config issue ur a 200k+ stop talkin. ot is bipolar but eh if ur doin bad jus get on tmr and its fine
Yep, onetap has its moments. But what other cheat should you use? Aimware?

Status
Not open for further replies.