I'm speechless

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost speechless, I mean the cheat can hit P one day like today I prob went like 35-3 1 game but then something happens..
I CAN'T resolve fucking onetap crack, its impossible and dont say its cfg issue cuz I know its not. I miss baim due to spread when I'm crouching and not moving 1 inch...
So please onetap devs, fix your resolver cuz its shit atm

My suggestion is that u recode the whole ragebot, like the AA, resolver, maybe add some more features.

Per

learn to play? its always kd 2+ for me, every game 30+ kills, i like that cheat better than skeet, just need more experience for understand when u need to peek, when u can backtrack an enemy etc..

learn to play? its always kd 2+ for me, every game 30+ kills, i like that cheat better than skeet, just need more experience for understand when u need to peek, when u can backtrack an enemy etc..
Mate its not the playstyle that is the issue, nither the cfg I've been hvhing since idk, I got banned about 1700 days ago so I know how to play and I also know when its the cfg and when its the cheat

I am almost speechless, I mean the cheat can hit P one day like today I prob went like 35-3 1 game but then something happens..
I CAN'T resolve fucking onetap crack, its impossible and dont say its cfg issue cuz I know its not. I miss baim due to spread when I'm crouching and not moving 1 inch...
So please onetap devs, fix your resolver cuz its shit atm

My suggestion is that u recode the whole ragebot, like the AA, resolver, maybe add some more features.
Onetap fanboy Army offended cause of an honesf review... The resolver plays like Shit with scout in mm, but Auto with dt is really fucking goos

I know how to play that isn't the issue, the cheat is the issue

Onetap fanboy Army offended cause of an honesf review... The resolver plays like Shit with scout in mm, but Auto with dt is really fucking goos
they offended big time, I mean fine if u use like 5 paid js the cheat can prob perform okay but it shouldn't be like that. A cheat should perform decent without any js

Status
Not open for further replies.