day 144 with no update...(i'm losing my mind)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

usc

they said almost 30 days ago it was gonna come soon...they said it would happen 30 days ago...last month then this month now next month... 125$+ spent on the same cheat watching it slowly go from best to bottom teir and wathcing it become more and more outdated by the day used to be my 10/10 cheat but now it's my "bro don't u have a ot sub?" "I'm not touching that shit cheat..." i have actually used ot for more than 15 mins only 5-10 times through out this sub i would launch it play 1 round then switch cheats to a paste founded in romaina or just go to 2018 when no having selective cheat back up it's just not the same as it used to be -rep now that free cheats are superior than it at the current moment just honest opinion at this point at least other cheats who have done this has a api to back it up having the community improve but ot just has a lackluster of api features etc only thing it's good for is the forums but even that died out...

Last edited:

ApexHacker

they said almost 30 days ago it was gonna come soon...they said it would happen 30 days ago...last month then this month now next month... 125$+ spent on the same cheat watching it slowly go from best to bottom teir and wathcing it become more and more outdated by the day used to be my 10/10 cheat but now it's my "bro don't u have a ot sub?" "I'm not touching that shit cheat..." i have actually used ot for more than 15 mins only 5-10 times through out this sub i would launch it play 1 round then switch cheats to a paste founded in romaina or just go to 2018 when no having selective cheat back up it's just not the same as it used to be -rep now that free cheats are superior than it at the current moment just honest opinion at this point at least other cheats who have done this has a api to back it up having the community improve but ot just has a lackluster of api features etc only thing it's good for is the forums but even that died out...
buy me a sub and ill make a config so good you will coom from just the visuals alone update or not wont matter my config will just be so good:eek::eek:

usc

buy me a sub and ill make a config so good you will coom from just the visuals alone update or not wont matter my config will just be so good:eek::eek:
config by usc is the best config on planet venus maybe ven pluto how is a simpletin like you soppost to make a config bettet hanm usc's and he is poor (this is the rat on his pc btw he wasn't lie)

• Haha
Reactions: richko

usc

update tomorrow my sub runs out i think finnally i made a config (testing) for the forums my annual config by usc is comming soon this cheat's zues is so shit bro i haven't hit 1 out of 5 times already my os gets ripped each time.trying to go pos it's better today vs what i remember last time i used it but my visuals are dog and this cheat's visuals are dog so not a good mix still experiencing something i noticed back in v4 release shit forces baim on scout 120md 100% hc so shit is just force baim on fucking dt for no reason why i die 50% of the time when i force push with dt hit's for 74-75 and die

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBrightBlack

ggwproot

update tomorrow my sub runs out i think finnally i made a config (testing) for the forums my annual config by usc is comming soon this cheat's zues is so shit bro i haven't hit 1 out of 5 times already my os gets ripped each time.trying to go pos it's better today vs what i remember last time i used it but my visuals are dog and this cheat's visuals are dog so not a good mix still experiencing something i noticed back in v4 release shit forces baim on scout 120md 100% hc so shit is just force baim on fucking dt for no reason why i die 50% of the time when i force push with dt hit's for 74-75 and die
All cheats rn is same. But onetap has a broke aimbot(like issue with hitboxes and min damage. But u can fix it.). 1 problem in ot is bad backtrack(200 ms max). sometimes resolver make meme(this issue only in 200min in game) . i dont like bind system because i need 3 keys min damage(aimbot issue. i can make scripts for min damage but i dont want). In conclusion the biggest problems in onetap: bipolar resolver, 20/80 backtrack(20% good. 80% bad), issue aimbot. And if u have good aa u can forgot about problems.

Reactions: MrBrightBlack

Aco

cfg issue, Skeet issue, No issue, True, False, Username issue, No Deam config issue, No deam.js

Nikcats2

ur a good men

Status
Not open for further replies.