I keep teleporting with 5 ping

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Rythm

i have no clue why.I did what people told me to do which is turn off lag comp, restart csgo, redownload loader but i still teleport everywhere and sometimes its literally unplayable.Please help!

L4wless174

Early adopter
i have no clue why.I did what people told me to do which is turn off lag comp, restart csgo, redownload loader but i still teleport everywhere and sometimes its literally unplayable.Please help!
video with netgraph on and try disabling break lag comp

Im getting the same its fine on hvh servers but on official servers with a legit cfg i just teleport every 5/10sec why is this is there something on that i should not have on?

I just have legit tab on with legit aa some visual settings. 100/160fps 10/40ping no spikes no fakelag

Im getting the same its fine on hvh servers but on official servers with a legit cfg i just teleport every 5/10sec why is this is there something on that i should not have on?

I just have legit tab on with legit aa some visual settings. 100/160fps 10/40ping no spikes no fakelag
make sure you're not fake lagging above 6

Think i fixed it anyone reading this change you region inside the cheat to all or your location with backtrack at half. thats what fixed it for me.