My Fixed Feedback after using the new update for a bit

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

was this a dumb review?

• Good review (accurate)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • meh it was decent (mostly accurate but few things here and there)

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • i see where you are coming from (disagree a bit more with this review but see some points)

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • uhhh new gen monkey what cheat are you using rofl (almost 99% off)

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

usc

(i will not be comparing it to the old update because in my opinion they recoded most stuff and its way better i feel)
please leave a comment if you want me to add to this or give your opinions and keep in mind these are MY opinions bases on MY experience

UI (7/10) first the ui a lot of people complained about it when it came out i did too but after a while you get used to it but still kinda confusing to navigate with my ape brain
but plus 1 for making movement tab a disable person symbol making this a 7/10

Resolver/aimbot (9/10)

(auto) When i use auto it mostly always hits,no scopes, and mostly shoots first (depends on who i am peaking/pushing is using) sometimes takes a bit to resolve someone but when it resolves it resolves also i do see alot of people not knowing how to use ot/cfg it a person who bought my cfg said "not as good as when i met you in game" i watched him play and he was peaking dumb angles/peaking angles wrong and also going in third person every time someone peaks him like a instinct and i noticed a bit ago that ot works better in first person for some reason so there is a tip and i do recommend a dt recharge java (i use fastest dt speed) and yes i did join his game and did do alot better than him but he still went positive and is really hard to not go positive unless you play vs sweat lords who hold 1 ways/have good cheats because then it goes down to playstyle/experience(by experience i mean knowing when to not and do peak aka map knowledge and understanding what your cheat/cfg can do)

(scout) using scout depending what exploit i have on using dt it would hit more baim but with both hide shots and dt it would try to hit more head with the dt effect (makes you teleport on shot also use fastest for the best effect i believe) and using it with no exploits shoots head when it can and baims if it can't really find head or resolve but use hide shots and it will try to shoot head more and also hit more head ( basicly the exploits affect the scout and knowing how to use them could be very useful).

Legit (10/10) i do legit cheat every now and then (on prime and non prime) and if used right like any cheat is good for legit cheating

semi rage (raging using legit tab) (7/10) This fully depends on the map and also who you are versing but i have killed some people full raging with the legit tab and bullied them and if configed right can be very good (keep in mind DON'T use semi rage in hvh and this is based off mm) and p i use no fov so i have to aim on people because when it locks i feel like it doesn't shoot and work worse.

anti aim (5.5-8/10) now there is two rates one if for my main cfg and my friends cfg

(mine 5.5/10) I made my aa in actually less than 5 mins no cap it makes some kids dump some how/miss a couple shots but i no notice that the aimbot/resolver carries it and kills before they shoot but most of the time if someone shoots at me they hit me most of the time or hit my toes for 23 and then i dt the back to mexico (i play aggressive unless i have to play more passive and mostly kill them before they hit me.

(my friends 8/10) so yeah he actually took the time to cfg the aa and fake lag and let me tell you i forget i am not using my cfg then hit a 4/5k then usually i am hurt so i go check my health and i am only at 83 sometimes people just don't shoot or take a bit to resolve me but then again there are those monsters using really p ass cheats/luas that resolve everything but they always find it harder resolving me vs my cfg in which they would resolve me way faster.

THE DOUBLE TAP (9/10) with the new update they added way better double tap and different modes based on playstyle/preferences for ex reliable almost never misses but a little slower vs fastest may miss a little more (mostly misses more in long range) but the dt is faster but i am taking 1 point off because the recharge takes a bit but if you use a double tap recharge java (my friend gave me one) it recharges way faster and dominates vs most other ot users.

A bug that happened a few times that i did find was that sometimes ot just doesn't dt and single shoots with the small teleport affect i mostly don't die when it happens because i do teleport as i where to double tap and they miss then boom goes their os but sometimes it takes me off guard

First of all, your review confused me a little bit because of your explanations and grammar mistakes, but let me stick to the review
(mine 5.5/10) I made my aa in actually less than 5 mins no cap it makes some kids dump some how/miss a couple shots but i no notice that the aimbot/resolver carries it and kills before they shoot but most of the time if someone shoots at me they hit me most of the time or hit my toes for 23 and then i dt the back to mexico (i play aggressive unless i have to play more passive and mostly kill them before they hit me.

(my friends 8/10) so yeah he actually took the time to cfg the aa and fake lag and let me tell you i forget i am not using my cfg then hit a 4/5k then usually i am hurt so i go check my health and i am only at 83 sometimes people just don't shoot or take a bit to resolve me but then again there are those monsters using really p ass cheats/luas that resolve everything but they always find it harder resolving me vs my cfg in which they would resolve me way faster.
Usually, when you review a software you try to make the best out of it, so reviewing your and your friend's config is not the thing you wanna put in any evaluation

usc

my bad using a few configs so far same thing but every cfg is different idk wtf you want me to say