onetap v4 review after a few months of using (since v4 release)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

bershy

I bought onetap after they released v4 after being absolutely demolished while using otc, onetap was my first ever paid cheat altho I have been using cheats for over a year at that point, I just never had issue with free ones until then. The first few months all I could say was it was GODMODE unless I went against someone with skeet or another onetap user with an ungodly amount of javascripts, but thats to be expected for the time. Neverlose v2 came out and I was able to consistently beat it utilizing javascripts and dt baim although that did become boring after some time.

I ended up taking a month long break from onetap as I was growing bored of hvh and cs in general so I decided to play other games. I came back to cs and immediately bought onetap with a new objective in mind. Matchmaking. I wanted to DOMINATE matchmaking as I found it to be more skill based and fun as most people cannot fakeduck and almost noone can dt. Well lets just say Onetap was not where it once was. I am by NO MEANS calling the cheat dogshit. I think it is VERY good but saying it was godmode as it once was is far from the truth. Maybe its just more people are getting better or the fact that I am stubborn and refuse to dt lag comp auto peek baim with scout but I simply could not go 30-2 anymore against neverlose v2, hell I was lucky to go positive.

I will say as someone who has used it long enough to have fair grounds to review it on, it is pretty good but don't expect godmode. It used to be good even with mediocre configs and shitty playstyle but now it requires a good playstyle and config. Now onto the ratings

RAGE: 7.5/10 I can't put this any higher in its current state. It used to be so much better and if I wrote this in november I would put it at a solid 9.5 but as it is right now theres just so many issues with absolutely retarded misses that even as a legit, I could hit. BUT there are plenty of times where I will just rip the shit out of ANYONES head including private cheat users such as neverlose or gamesneeze.
ANTIAIM: 4.5/10 The antiaim without any help from javascripts is so bad that even lambahook or lc can resolve it. With javascripts the antiaim can go up to a solid 10/10 but without them its just not up to snuff in april of 2021
VISUALS: 9/10 I absolutely LOVE the visuals in onetap. The customizable chams just look clean and sick and they are heavily customizable. The only thing I wish is that it had more options for materials such as 2018 skeet chams (my personal favorite) altho I have been able to get pretty close to that with a cham javascript which is pretty nice.
MISC: 10/10 Has everything you would need. Thirdperson, Auto peek, Keyboard State, Spectator, Edgejump and movement related stuff.
Legit: 3/10 Why would you use onetap for legit. Its really not great the RCS looks snappy the aimbot is sus and the legit aa snaps CONSTANTLY.
Javascripts/Lua: 10/10 Javascripts make onetap so much better than it is without them and honestly onetap is at its best with them. Thats not to say thats its not amazing but it seriously has some amazing javascripts that have made plenty of cheats dump me.

Overall Ranking: I would put onetap at a solid 7.5/10 currently. Its definitely one of the best public cheats and I feel that if they updated some things such as adding a prediction resolver, low delta and fakeduck in matchmaking (that didnt rely on a js or constantly peek up) it would be alot better than it is currently, but it is still a pretty strong option in hvh right now and I would recommend everyone to try it atleast once before calling it bad.

don't hate me I am just putting my personal experience. I will not lie, I am not the best at hvh but I am pretty average I would say.

bershy

i forgot about backtrack on legitbot but honestly it would only put it at like 5/10 cuz backtrack is pretty nice

xxxanny

Well lets just say Onetap was not where it once was. I am by NO MEANS calling the cheat dogshit. I think it is VERY good but saying it was godmode as it once was is far from the truth.
This is most likely due to the fact that recently they stopped updating the cheat as often as they did before. They went from 2-4 updates a month, to 1 or even none, I can understand that updating the cheat too often is exhausting for the developers so i am not blaming them.

bershy

This is most likely due to the fact that recently they stopped updating the cheat as often as they did before. They went from 2-4 updates a month, to 1 or even none, I can understand that updating the cheat too often is exhausting for the developers so i am not blaming them.
yea, I tried coding and failed miserably so I can understand that. I'm just giving a fair warning to all others who come and expect godmode that its not anymore. its still pretty good tho

Why is nobody pointing out missing features like nade proximity and js API (in javascript and misc section)?
The Misc surely cannot be rated a 10/10 until they add the nade proximity as onetap is so big yet the only one missing that feature

Reactions: Matiselxd

bershy

Why is nobody pointing out missing features like nade proximity and js API (in javascript and misc section)?
The Misc surely cannot be rated a 10/10 until they add the nade proximity as onetap is so big yet the only one missing that feature
i have no clue about what nade proximity is and I dont know much about the js api as I do not code.

unclegeg

I bought onetap after they released v4 after being absolutely demolished while using otc, onetap was my first ever paid cheat altho I have been using cheats for over a year at that point, I just never had issue with free ones until then. The first few months all I could say was it was GODMODE unless I went against someone with skeet or another onetap user with an ungodly amount of javascripts, but thats to be expected for the time. Neverlose v2 came out and I was able to consistently beat it utilizing javascripts and dt baim although that did become boring after some time.

I ended up taking a month long break from onetap as I was growing bored of hvh and cs in general so I decided to play other games. I came back to cs and immediately bought onetap with a new objective in mind. Matchmaking. I wanted to DOMINATE matchmaking as I found it to be more skill based and fun as most people cannot fakeduck and almost noone can dt. Well lets just say Onetap was not where it once was. I am by NO MEANS calling the cheat dogshit. I think it is VERY good but saying it was godmode as it once was is far from the truth. Maybe its just more people are getting better or the fact that I am stubborn and refuse to dt lag comp auto peek baim with scout but I simply could not go 30-2 anymore against neverlose v2, hell I was lucky to go positive.

I will say as someone who has used it long enough to have fair grounds to review it on, it is pretty good but don't expect godmode. It used to be good even with mediocre configs and shitty playstyle but now it requires a good playstyle and config. Now onto the ratings

RAGE: 7.5/10 I can't put this any higher in its current state. It used to be so much better and if I wrote this in november I would put it at a solid 9.5 but as it is right now theres just so many issues with absolutely retarded misses that even as a legit, I could hit. BUT there are plenty of times where I will just rip the shit out of ANYONES head including private cheat users such as neverlose or gamesneeze.
ANTIAIM: 4.5/10 The antiaim without any help from javascripts is so bad that even lambahook or lc can resolve it. With javascripts the antiaim can go up to a solid 10/10 but without them its just not up to snuff in april of 2021
VISUALS: 9/10 I absolutely LOVE the visuals in onetap. The customizable chams just look clean and sick and they are heavily customizable. The only thing I wish is that it had more options for materials such as 2018 skeet chams (my personal favorite) altho I have been able to get pretty close to that with a cham javascript which is pretty nice.
MISC: 10/10 Has everything you would need. Thirdperson, Auto peek, Keyboard State, Spectator, Edgejump and movement related stuff.
Legit: 3/10 Why would you use onetap for legit. Its really not great the RCS looks snappy the aimbot is sus and the legit aa snaps CONSTANTLY.
Javascripts/Lua: 10/10 Javascripts make onetap so much better than it is without them and honestly onetap is at its best with them. Thats not to say thats its not amazing but it seriously has some amazing javascripts that have made plenty of cheats dump me.

Overall Ranking: I would put onetap at a solid 7.5/10 currently. Its definitely one of the best public cheats and I feel that if they updated some things such as adding a prediction resolver, low delta and fakeduck in matchmaking (that didnt rely on a js or constantly peek up) it would be alot better than it is currently, but it is still a pretty strong option in hvh right now and I would recommend everyone to try it atleast once before calling it bad.

don't hate me I am just putting my personal experience. I will not lie, I am not the best at hvh but I am pretty average I would say.
just to make this simple the cheat sucks and there is no reason to buy it atm