Honest Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

alexa

I've used OneTap for 1 month every other day some weeks and every day some other weeks.
Here's my honest review!

Overall rating + TL;DR:

5/10.
So bipolar it makes me feel like a dysfunctional teenager. Honestly.
I would say save your money. The cheat is really good in its prime, but it's really inconsistent even when I don't change my config and/or the people I'm hvhing against. For a new hvher, I'd seriously recommend OTC2 or 3 over this if you need to save your money.
I may buy again soon if I find out that the updates have made it step up its game largely.
Menu is good, optimisation is dogshit (sorry), legit bot is okay, rage bot does the trick (when it wants to), visuals are pleasing, misc tab works quite well, launcher is good, configing experience is tedious but rewarding.
The developers have something good going for them and I'm sure as they evolve the cheat will.

You can say 'user issue', 'config issue', etc, but this review is from my own personal experience. Don't lynch me for it if you had the best hvhing experience ever using this cheat and I didn't.

In-depth review:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Menu: 8/10
Compared to the old menus, it's an improvement.
I know this because I used OTC3 and OTC2 before I subbed.
Really minimalist and user-friendly, but can sometimes be a bit of a drag to config.
Colour pickers can sometimes bug out, menu scaling can sometimes bug out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optimisation: 2/10

Ehh..
I crashed a large amount of times using configs with and without JavaScripts enabled. Large being 6 or 7 times purely because a cheat should not crash that often for $20.
Crash causes: Death, throwing mollys and switching maps.
I'm not sure what the devs did here and that's all down to them, but it's just not very well optimised.
The rage bot can and will fuck up your FPS and make your game stutter. I started to experience that during the last days of my sub.
Injecting can be slow, but it's not really that much of a problem as long as you let it do its thing.

Legit Bot: 6/10
It's nice. It works, but I turned off the aimbot and used the backtracking + Legit AA most of the time.

The cheat wasn't made for legit cheating, it's more of just a bonus.
But, it works well enough to get by.
If you keep your settings really really minimal and/or just use backtracking and legit AA, you'll be fine.
The aimbot is incredibly sticky and hard to spray with. Recoil control looks incredibly obvious but I suppose you get what you get.
If you're tapping, though, it's okay.
I never used the trigger bot, so..
The fake lag is as it should be. It's fake lag.

Rage Bot: 8/10
Highlight of the cheat by far, but has some improvement points which I'm sure the devs already know about.

It's very consistently good in terms of accuracy and overall performance if you know how to play and if you know how your config plays.
I easily made around 5-10 versions of the same config combined with some JavaScripts until I got my playstyle and the appropriate config down.
It takes a second to really learn about, but it's satisfying.
The fakeduck works, but you really need to know how to use it.
The AA is great most of the time but has its flaws and honestly lacks a few features.
The cheat needs more native AA customisation so that not everybody has to turn to a JS for their AA.
The resolver is adequate, but nothing special. It hits when it wants to.
The DT is alright, but you really need a JS if you main DT and wanna kill people almost instantly.
Backtracking + Extended Backtracking is great in most situations.
Fake lag is fake lag. It works.
Overall customisation is nice, I like the options for safe point and baiming as well as the hitboxes.

Visuals: 9/10
Sure.
The visuals are pleasing and quite customisable but nothing massively special.

ESP can fail sometimes but I really think that's just server + ping related.
I managed to make really pleasing and easy to read visuals on all of my configs.
Not much else to say.
I'd really like bullet tracers for myself, though?
I'm either blind or fucked something up because I could never get bullet tracers from my own gun, and I like self bullet tracers.
Just a preference.

Misc: 10/10
Honestly, not bad.

It has most things that you will need if not everything.
Does what it says on the tin. The skin changer is nice and responsive, the movement features are useful, the view customisation is great, the helpers are helpful (lol) and the keybinds are easy to wrap your head around.
Same goes for all other categories - keybinds are clear and there's not much trouble finding them + changing them.

Launcher: 8/10
Yep. We're going that in-depth.

Does what it says on the tin.
Responsive and aesthetically pleasing. Just a few connection hiccups and often fails to inject if you even sneeze on your keyboard while waiting for it while tabbed in.
But, yeah.

Configing: 7/10
Not much to say.

It was alright.
Tedious, but it was alright.
To put it short, the cheat won't work out of the box. You need to put some thought into the config and/or find one that's top rated.
The forum is helpful, I never tried any configs from the forum though.

JavaScripts: 11/10, but why did you pick JavaScript as your language?
The cheat fucking needs it. (LOL)
You can get by without JavaScripts, but you'll find yourself wanting to try some just out of curiosity. Then, you'll realise what a godsend they are.
They accomplish the shit that the cheat can't by using the cheat's own API features. It's weird, but they work surprisingly well.
But, why the fuck do we have to make JavaScripts??? Why not Luas?
I program in both Lua and JavaScript, but I really just think that Lua is a better scripting language???
The API is also way too fucking weird.
There's no starter guide and the documentation isn't centralised. It's just full of sub-tabs so I find myself having 50 tabs open reading the docs sometimes.
The cheat doesn't need to stand out, so I just can't understand the choice of JS > Lua. Sorry.

And.. that's about it, I think.

Would I buy it again?

Ehh.. fuck.
I seriously don't know. A combination of the cheat's lack of satisfying consistent performance + a lack of interest in HvH after a month of using a P2C makes me confidently say no.
If the cheat gets some crackhead updates and it suddenly becomes the best P2C in the market, I'll give it another try.
Maybe I'll even write another review that's way too long for my own good.

If you wanna know anything that I missed out, you can reply or DM me on Discord about it. I wouldn't mind.

My Discord is alexa#0001 and if I'm not online then it means I'm not there.

Last edited:
Overall rating is definitely not 5/10. Some users might have seen me crying about onetap, on the forum, in game, on discord. It can be indeed bipolar a lot of times but it surely competes as the best software. The only thing that I am really dissapointed about is api limitations and some missing features. Also, not the software itself, but staff lacks some members and tickets are becoming more and more unusable unlike back when they had enough staff for the amount of members.
Let's get back to your review:
What really jumped out in my eye is the rating of optimization which indeed is not the greatest especially when you have more players on your esp but totanlly not a 2/10. NL once had a loader issue where csgo opened but they had to wait like 5 minutes before the software would inject so I really wouldn't complain about that. Onetap does sometimes experience some problems by not injecting at all, but they usually fix it in time
The rest of your review looks just fine but I simply cannot understand why you would choose using otc3 and not spending 20$ for another sub, just wait until your subscription expires and play a couple of days with it and you will see there is an incomparable difference

Reactions: alexa

alexa

You can say 'user issue', 'config issue', etc, but this review is from my own personal experience. Don't lynch me for it if you had the best hvhing experience ever using this cheat and I didn't.
I'll draw the attention to this since the rating was based purely off of my experience and no other contributing factors.

I do see where you're coming from, though.

You are right, it does compete. But, for me, there was too many issues for me to not say that you should consider different options if you really need to save your money. I didn't make the 'if you need the money' part clear, so I'll rectify that.

I do see where you're coming from, though. That's why I know myself that the cheat has a lot going for it, but also acknowledge the fact that everyone will have a different experience with it.

I didn't mention customer support, so fair enough on that honestly. I've never had to open a ticket so props to them for not cocking that up for me.

Thanks for opinions, tho.