Honest ONETAP Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Reazon8808

didnt save a clip + doubt its fakelag cuz i rarely miss people its just onetap has its moments when the resolver legit stops
Im 85% sure that fakelag makes u miss on peek it has something to do with the prediction we could discuss that in pm if you want to that problem exists since fake angles my man even tho no resolver can perfectly resolve desync u gotta keep that in mind + anti bruteforce script are massive these days and even a broken script can cause you to miss i could explain that to you in pm

Snipi

Early adopter
Im 85% sure that fakelag makes u miss on peek it has something to do with the prediction we could discuss that in pm if you want to that problem exists since fake angles my man even tho no resolver can perfectly resolve desync u gotta keep that in mind + anti bruteforce script are massive these days and even a broken script can cause you to miss i could explain that to you in pm
as i said they were sideways afk. They dont use anti bruteforce thats 100% sure. its just that the cheat likes missing afks. i dont use any scripts cuz all the scripts in the javascript tab are useless af and just ruin the cheat

Rias

as i said they were sideways afk. They dont use anti bruteforce thats 100% sure. its just that the cheat likes missing afks. i dont use any scripts cuz all the scripts in the javascript tab are useless af and just ruin the cheat
show clip or never happened

Reactions: Lacy

Lacy

show clip or never happened

• Haha
Reactions: Rias

Reazon8808

Ye even when they are sideways they could fuck up the brute angles my man and i mean the enemy could use a anti brute script i got my own script tho and not all scripts makes the cheat worse thats just your opinion you could make a cringe af aa script and it still do the trick that cuz of the BRUTEFORCE Resolver

Reactions: Rias

Snipi

Early adopter
Ye even when they are sideways they could fuck up the brute angles my man and i mean the enemy could use a anti brute script i got my own script tho and not all scripts makes the cheat worse thats just your opinion you could make a cringe af aa script and it still do the trick that cuz of the BRUTEFORCE Resolver
whats the chance of me missing them both dooeeeee i dont say the resolver is bad but sometimes it just fucks up

Reazon8808

whats the chance of me missing them both dooeeeee i dont say the resolver is bad but sometimes it just fucks up
As i already mentioned try to lower your fakelag cuz it can fuck up the prediction had the same problem with my cheat back in the days ye ik ot ia quite bipolar but sideways isnt that bad of aa if u know how to config it in 2k16-2k18 60% used sideways yaw

Snipi

Early adopter
As i already mentioned try to lower your fakelag cuz it can fuck up the prediction had the same problem with my cheat back in the days ye ik ot ia quite bipolar but sideways isnt that bad of aa if u know how to config it in 2k16-2k18 60% used sideways yaw
its not 2016 its 2020

Reazon8808

hhh u know its true that the cheat is bipolar
We all know that the cheat is quite bipolar but you latest message whas just autism ngl try to fully understans features and dont go like " BUT I MIISSSSEEDD 2 GUYSS AFK " if u got alpha pls leave it cuz obv you only know 50% how featurea actually work no insult towards you but try to understand my quotes and maybe youll get the point

Regards

Snipi

Early adopter
We all know that the cheat is quite bipolar but you latest message whas just autism ngl try to fully understans features and dont go like " BUT I MIISSSSEEDD 2 GUYSS AFK " if u got alpha pls leave it cuz obv you only know 50% how featurea actually work no insult towards you but try to understand my quotes and maybe youll get the point

Regards
i never said the cheat is trash i just said it has some times when the resolver just stops i commented 1 shit and einstein came here with no subscription at all so ye doesn't know whats the cheats current state and started giving me "lessons" i like how Every member in ot forums thinks he is hvh veteran even tho they are just funny