Honest ONETAP Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

kakar

DISCLAIMER: EVERYTHING THAT I SAY HERE, IS ONLY MY OPINION.

I've been using onetap for a long time. (i had other account with lower uid), and i wanted to tell my opinion about this cheat.

Rage bot: 0/10

The resolver is very bad, i had one time where i just missed otc and nixware, even nixware resolver better than onetap's resolver,
I never hitted fatal's head and i don't even want to talk about skeet. 17.6.2020 new update came out, and now i can't hit f**cking otc
in body, the dt is now more worst that otc's.

Anti Aim: 0/10

Onetap antiaim is cancer, even otc didn't miss me, 3 buttons and 2 sliders, "so customizable AA".

Legit Bot: 0/10

You better rename is to "pasted semirage" without autowall and crap target selection, and adding shit that no one need.

Visuals: 0/10

Cancer visual, my eyes are bleeding.

Misc: 0/10

Useless shit, autostrafer completely cancer.

Javascript: 0/10

Everything is useless, Even the dodge bruteforce in HvH Essentials is crap and osiris fucking resolving me with the first shot.

Community : 0/10

Community is fucking retarded, toxic and will spam you saying ot is the best cheat and that everything is a config issue. Like 2 bots Lacy and Rias, is just the same person, that liking his own comment from his alt account, just braindead dogs i don't know what to say.

Last edited:

Reazon8808

i like how everyone says its cfg issue. dude i missed 2 afks with scout how u gonna explain that shit
If u missed them on peek u should lower your fakelag that can cause you missing if u missed them free Standing prob a resolver or prediction error ik that ot is quite bipolar maybe if u could provide a clip we could figure it out

Snipi

Early adopter
If u missed them on peek u should lower your fakelag that can cause you missing if u missed them free Standing prob a resolver or prediction error ik that ot is quite bipolar maybe if u could provide a clip we couls figure it out
didnt save a clip + doubt its fakelag cuz i rarely miss people its just onetap has its moments when the resolver legit stops