honest onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Uwooot

Banned
resolver is shit lets stop pretending its a cfg issue. at this point theres no pointscale so its hard to make a bad cfg even if u try

My guy, how is it config? First of all, half of the ragebot got removed. What can i do wrong? Use 65 hitchance instead of 68? Second of all, I brute the player(which means the resolver haven't reslved him and tries to resolve it) and I keep missing. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

leoOze

Rage bot 3/10 it can hit sometimes really good but it misses really often. I just played with scout and literally all my shots missed
Anti-aim 9/10 The anti-aim is really good people tend to miss alot so thats a +
Legit bot 7/10 really good but snaps so people know that i cheat but really good!
Misc 8/10 its just good ;)
Configuration 10/10 It's really easy to configure !

true

burrito

Rage bot 3/10 it can hit sometimes really good but it misses really often. I just played with scout and literally all my shots missed
Legit bot 7/10 really good but snaps so people know that i cheat but really good!
cfg issue rage bot 8/10

ShadS

rage bot 10
resolver 3
ye more like it
aimbot/ragebot - p1000
resolver - frikin negative cuz its just a fucking bruteforce resolver that misses otc even while crouching and standing still with 80 hc with scout and 70 hc with auto

Reactions: leoOze

ShadS

more like ragebot 4/10 but still this bruteforce resolver is pretty bad. they should atleast try to make a normal non-bruteforce resolver and put the bruteforce as a second resolver (if the logic one misses not due to spread comes the bruteforce one)

Reactions: leoOze