honest onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

witdaboys

Rage bot 3/10 it can hit sometimes really good but it misses really often. I just played with scout and literally all my shots missed
Anti-aim 9/10 The anti-aim is really good people tend to miss alot so thats a +
Legit bot 7/10 really good but snaps so people know that i cheat but really good!
Misc 8/10 its just good ;)
Configuration 10/10 It's really easy to configure !

Johns

Banned
Rage bot 3/10 it can hit sometimes really good but it misses really often. I just played with scout and literally all my shots missed
Legit bot 7/10 really good but snaps so people know that i cheat but really good!
Rage bot 3/10 cfg issue

Indeed

Ragebot 3/10?

firthY

Joined Mar 25, 2020

You do not have enough experience with the cheat and probably hvh to make an accurate review. The cheat can preform very well you just are shit and hold w.

edit : I am seeing a common thing, people with 2020 join date complain about 'resolver' whilst not knowing a thing about desync. People with lower join dates don't and actually think the opposite because of experience.
Take this into consideration and just think if this could be true so you will actually get better at hvh and stop shitting on 'resolver'

Last edited:

dan70621

Joined Mar 25, 2020

You do not have enough experience with the cheat and probably hvh to make an accurate review. The cheat can preform very well you just are shit and hold w.

edit : I am seeing a common thing, people with 2020 join date complain about 'resolver' whilst not knowing a thing about desync. People with lower join dates don't and actually think the opposite because of experience.
Take this into consideration and just think if this could be true so you will actually get better at hvh and stop shitting on 'resolver'

although i joined recently i have used many cheats like getze.us and can firmly say that onetap is not bad at resolving its defintily ur cfg.