few words about v3

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
You guys wanna provide feedback and criticism, fine, we aren't stopping that.

But stop turning every fucking thread into your personal octagon cage to engage in a 1v1 namecalling/trashtalking session.

We've been very nice so far and have been holding back on issuing penalties. Don't force me to do it.

ElSundo

1 they're all using onetap, aimware, or skeet
2 i didnt ask fan
3 not dickriding, just stating that i hardly have any problems like what you're explaining. must be a uid issue
No1 is a fan of u, and just because u said that i cant say that u are reta*ded and go dick ride someone else. And the uid part man. just stop.

ElSundo

Some of the replies to this thread are super fucking special ed. And no its not a uid issue

haven't used the cheat in a while, but I've seen quite a few people saying some things bad things about the ragebot consistency.

These reviews aren't meant to hate on the cheat or anything, It's good to see an honest review in a while, it draws the staff and beta team attention to issues.

Constant praise will not get things fixed, criticism will.
Thank you. Yea im saying bad stuff that looks like im talking a lot of shit about ot to people who think that Onetap is a god cheat. But im just here to make a review and say my honest thoughts.

N0ah

agreed... with v2 you were runnin and the scout will hit every time, now using scout feels so bad, like you have fear on other cheats, the aa is garbage, idk, the v1 in my opinion was the best version.

ElSundo

Nice grammar third world-er 12 year-old. Who the fuck censors retarded?
So? English is not my first or second language so idc and i censor because im not a cu*t like u. Kiddo just go fkin play minecraft or smth.

joh

So? English is not my first or second language so idc and i censor because im not a cu*t like u. Kiddo just go fkin play minecraft or smth.
imagine censoring your curse words, you're clearly like 12. If you weren't a cunt you wouldnt be talking to anybody like that but here you are talking to me like that.