few words about v3

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

nub2468

Banned
v3 doesnt do that? you want me to go list trought 10's of clips of v3 switch desync side without at targets , auto direction fake desync , hide real and everything disabled or what?
that option for desync to move it self is called sway in aa tab, u need to put something else instead of it like opposite

nub2468

Banned
Been using v3 almost every day. So here some words about it

LEGIT BOT - 6/10
- Works okey, can be improved, lacks few options/settings but ot is more for hvh.

RAGE BOT - 6.5/10
- I cant give more then 6.5 because at the moment the rage bot is garbage. Every update makes it worse.
- With auto its decent
- Scout with this cheat is unusable, literally feels like the cheat is pasted. Yea u can kill some sh*t aw user time to time but dont expect to hit every shot. When v3 just released it was p with scout.
- Awp with baim config is ok

ANTI AIM -.5/10
- Tbh i prefered v2 aa, but nothing i can do here. The jitter doesnt work under 5. 2018 paste had better at Targets Option.
- U can make it so that some cheats dump few bullets into fake.
- With js u can help the aa but wont make paid cheats mag dump u.

VISUALS - 9/10
- Probably the best part about it, they are beutiful. Nothing is wrong with them.

MISC - ?/10
- Theres everything u need, everything works. Nothing wrong.

MENU - 5/10
- Its ugly, the color of it that u cant change is trash

ADMINS - 3/10
- They are worse, they dont care about anything. And i didnt like when they changed my name for no reason… Now my name is to some 50k uid dude.

This review probably gonna be removed, kids will trash talk me in comments and yea, and those who type cfg issue and ot is your only cheat and u cant get past 2kd dont type anything.
This was my honest review
Cheat is downgrading not updating
Hf cheating
totally agree with you, v2 felt way better in my opinion and v3 is veryy bipolar

MeMed

Early adopter
Been using v3 almost every day. So here some words about it

LEGIT BOT - 6/10
- Works okey, can be improved, lacks few options/settings but ot is more for hvh.

RAGE BOT - 6.5/10
- I cant give more then 6.5 because at the moment the rage bot is garbage. Every update makes it worse.
- With auto its decent
- Scout with this cheat is unusable, literally feels like the cheat is pasted. Yea u can kill some sh*t aw user time to time but dont expect to hit every shot. When v3 just released it was p with scout.
- Awp with baim config is ok

ANTI AIM -.5/10
- Tbh i prefered v2 aa, but nothing i can do here. The jitter doesnt work under 5. 2018 paste had better at Targets Option.
- U can make it so that some cheats dump few bullets into fake.
- With js u can help the aa but wont make paid cheats mag dump u.

VISUALS - 9/10
- Probably the best part about it, they are beutiful. Nothing is wrong with them.

MISC - ?/10
- Theres everything u need, everything works. Nothing wrong.

MENU - 5/10
- Its ugly, the color of it that u cant change is trash

ADMINS - 3/10
- They are worse, they dont care about anything. And i didnt like when they changed my name for no reason… Now my name is to some 50k uid dude.

This review probably gonna be removed, kids will trash talk me in comments and yea, and those who type cfg issue and ot is your only cheat and u cant get past 2kd dont type anything.
This was my honest review
Cheat is downgrading not updating
Hf cheating
I'm confused. The AA Jitter doesn't work wdym? Also a aa doesn't necessarily have to be "mag dumped" to be good. The cheat is really not that bad and I can easily go with at least 2 kd every game.

ElSundo

I'm confused. The AA Jitter doesn't work wdym? Also a aa doesn't necessarily have to be "mag dumped" to be good. The cheat is really not that bad and I can easily go with at least 2 kd every game.

Next time try to read, jitter doesnt work under value 5...

v3 doesnt do that? you want me to go list trought 10's of clips of v3 switch desync side without at targets , auto direction fake desync , hide real and everything disabled or what?
Yeah go for it, but please also include your config + js tab otherwise I can't help you fixing it.

FuskareN

I don't understand why so many people always answer "learn to config" or something in that way. It's his fucking opinion and to be honest, I agree. The cheat is not in its best state currently.

solar

seems like a uid issue you can pay me $50 and i got that fixed for you higher uid is actually better for the resolver