few words about v3

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ElSundo

To stop all conversation on this thread. You are incorrect with majority of the things you say now however the resolver/aimbot does need some work which I have no doubts that in the next update some/all of that will be fixed. The anti-aim on v3 has become increasingly better with or without a js. Also the staff team on this hack is some of the best you will find. Finally you are fucking shit if you struggle scouting with this hack. Done deal this cheat will continue to get better every update.
Keep defending this cheat buddy...

ElSundo

They wouldn’t change ur name for no reason. And from what I have seen in a year they are the best admins of any cheat. (skeet get banned for shit talking it, fatality they sell invites and unbans, Aimware “thread closed.”)

I use scout on ranti$ all the time and can tap pretty easy. As well as awp I have head enabled and will miss maybe 1/10 headshots. Not saying this cheat has it bipolar moments but it’s still better in many ways.

Yes they did change my name for no reason, i registered as Lexi after that my name got changed to Lexi2, name lexi went to 50k uid guy and u can actually see my old posts where my name was Lexi. I messaged Ray and he ignored me but after this post admin reached out to me and changed my name.

Malthe07

RAGE BOT - 0.1/10
- I cant give more then 6.5 because at the moment the rage bot is garbage. Every update makes it worse.
- With auto its decent
- Scout with this cheat is unusable, literally feels like the cheat is pasted. Yea u can kill some sh*t aw user time to time but dont expect to hit every shot. When v3 just released it was p with scout.
- Awp with baim config is ok

joh

@joh nah it doesn't. We're being honest here. I had to tryhard to get 53 kills with scout. While using it there's issues hitting head when they are in the open.
it works just fine when im playing scout, dunno why it would suck for u

RAGE BOT - 0.1/10
- I cant give more then 6.5 because at the moment the rage bot is garbage. Every update makes it worse.
- With auto its decent
- Scout with this cheat is unusable, literally feels like the cheat is pasted. Yea u can kill some sh*t aw user time to time but dont expect to hit every shot. When v3 just released it was p with scout.
- Awp with baim config is ok
RETARD

SatuK

Early adopter
not dick riding, i have plenty of clips that support the scout on otv3
I have too, I'm not saying it's totally not usable. I'm just stating the problems that I am having when it comes to resolving people that are in the open.

joh

I have too, I'm not saying it's totally not usable. I'm just stating the problems that I am having when it comes to resolving people that are in the open.
i cant cap, onetap is very bipolar but i hardly ever have as bad of a problem as people say. it's easy to hit head, just dont be a braindead retard and peek like 5 people and expect to kill them all

Reactions: Jayne1

ElSundo

not dick riding, i have plenty of clips that support the scout on otv3
Buddy u made a media from 2 games where there are no more then 6 ppl on including u, and u playing against some brain dead pasters who has head out when they peek and kids who cant hold a 1w...Keep dick riding

joh

Buddy u made a media from 2 games where there are no more then 6 ppl on including u, and u playing against some brain dead pasters who has head out when they peek and kids who cant hold a 1w...Keep dick riding
1 they're all using onetap, aimware, or skeet
2 i didnt ask fan
3 not dickriding, just stating that i hardly have any problems like what you're explaining. must be a uid issue

TheRussian

Early adopter
Some of the replies to this thread are super fucking special ed. And no its not a uid issue

haven't used the cheat in a while, but I've seen quite a few people saying some things bad things about the ragebot consistency.

These reviews aren't meant to hate on the cheat or anything, It's good to see an honest review in a while, it draws the staff and beta team attention to issues.

Constant praise will not get things fixed, criticism will.