few words about v3

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ElSundo

Been using v3 almost every day. So here some words about it

LEGIT BOT - 6/10
- Works okey, can be improved, lacks few options/settings but ot is more for hvh.

RAGE BOT - 6.5/10
- I cant give more then 6.5 because at the moment the rage bot is garbage. Every update makes it worse.
- With auto its decent
- Scout with this cheat is unusable, literally feels like the cheat is pasted. Yea u can kill some sh*t aw user time to time but dont expect to hit every shot. When v3 just released it was p with scout.
- Awp with baim config is ok

ANTI AIM -.5/10
- Tbh i prefered v2 aa, but nothing i can do here. The jitter doesnt work under 5. 2018 paste had better at Targets Option.
- U can make it so that some cheats dump few bullets into fake.
- With js u can help the aa but wont make paid cheats mag dump u.

VISUALS - 9/10
- Probably the best part about it, they are beutiful. Nothing is wrong with them.

MISC - ?/10
- Theres everything u need, everything works. Nothing wrong.

MENU - 5/10
- Its ugly, the color of it that u cant change is trash

ADMINS - 3/10
- They are worse, they dont care about anything. And i didnt like when they changed my name for no reason… Now my name is to some 50k uid dude.

This review probably gonna be removed, kids will trash talk me in comments and yea, and those who type cfg issue and ot is your only cheat and u cant get past 2kd dont type anything.
This was my honest review
Cheat is downgrading not updating
Hf cheating

kazu

Disabled
Been using v3 almost every day. So here some words about it

ANTI AIM -.5/10
- Tbh i prefered v2 aa, but nothing i can do here. The jitter doesnt work under 5. 2018 paste had better at Targets Option.
- U can make it so that some cheats dump few bullets into fake.
- With js u can help the aa but wont make paid cheats mag dump u.

ADMINS - 3/10
- They are worse, they dont care about anything. And i didnt like when they changed my name for no reason… Now my name is to some 50k uid dude.

??????????

Reactions: SmokeyS and MeMed
i agree with aa .... v2 didnt use to change desync side on its own for some reason v3 does ... doesnt matter if you have everything disabled it changes on its own and personally for myself if i dont play on far esp servers auto just doesnt shoot anymore like it used to ... so idk

i agree with aa .... v2 didnt use to change desync side on its own for some reason v3 does ... doesnt matter if you have everything disabled it changes on its own and personally for myself if i dont play on far esp servers auto just doesnt shoot anymore like it used to ... so idk
v3 doesn't do that, learn to config it correctly...