few words about v3 (Inspired by ElSundo)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Tibzzy

Been using v3 almost every day. So here some words about it

LEGIT BOT - 9/10
- Works, and they added legit aa back, what else do you need.

RAGE BOT - 8.5/10
- I would give more than 8.5 if it weren't for these issues/missing features (imo).
- With auto its really good, would like the double tap speed to be configurable.
- Scout with this cheat is iffy, sometimes you resolve every players head even if there toe is peeking and other times you will miss 4 shots before dying. Overall, needs to be more consistent.
- Awp is the best, I always shoot first and for more than lethal.

ANTI AIM - 9/10
- Tbh this aa update is one of the best things for onetap. The jitter is very easy to configure along with making a hard to hit anti aim. Overall, they made it just like skeet has it which I personally am used to.
- U can make it so that most cheats dump few bullets into fake (or not shoot at all before you kill them).
- In my opinion, anyone that uses a anti-aim java script is mentally deficient.

VISUALS - 10/10
- Probably the best part about it, they are beautiful. Nothing is wrong with them.
- Nothing needs to be added/removed.

MISC - 10/10
- Everything you need is in the cheat and everything works.

MENU - 8/10
- I personally like the menu, its easy to find features and looks nice. A option to change the color however would make it 10/10.

ADMINS - 10/10
- They are the best and they care. Support is insanely fast, and now you dont even need to create a ticket for hwid reset just like skeet.

This review probably going to be controversial and kids will trash talk in the comments, some might even type "stop dickriding ot". Feel free to leave feedback :)
This was my honest review
Cheat is Golden
Hf cheating

Reactions: Jayne1

Artens

Early adopter
Been using v3 almost every day. So here some words about it

LEGIT BOT - 9/10
- Works, and they added legit aa back, what else do you need.

RAGE BOT - 8.5/10
- I would give more than 8.5 if it weren't for these issues/missing features (imo).
- With auto its really good, would like the double tap speed to be configurable.
- Scout with this cheat is iffy, sometimes you resolve every players head even if there toe is peeking and other times you will miss 4 shots before dying. Overall, needs to be more consistent.
- Awp is the best, I always shoot first and for more than lethal.

ANTI AIM - 9/10
- Tbh this aa update is one of the best things for onetap. The jitter is very easy to configure along with making a hard to hit anti aim. Overall, they made it just like skeet has it which I personally am used to.
- U can make it so that most cheats dump few bullets into fake (or not shoot at all before you kill them).
- In my opinion, anyone that uses a anti-aim java script is mentally deficient.

VISUALS - 10/10
- Probably the best part about it, they are beautiful. Nothing is wrong with them.
- Nothing needs to be added/removed.

MISC - 10/10
- Everything you need is in the cheat and everything works.

MENU - 8/10
- I personally like the menu, its easy to find features and looks nice. A option to change the color however would make it 10/10.

ADMINS - 10/10
- They are the best and they care. Support is insanely fast, and now you dont even need to create a ticket for hwid reset just like skeet.

This review probably going to be controversial and kids will trash talk in the comments, some might even type "stop dickriding ot". Feel free to leave feedback :)
This was my honest review
Cheat is Golden
Hf cheating
BrO yOu ArE sO bAd 1V1 mE SkEeT vS oNeTaP v3!11!!1

Reactions: Tibzzy

Jayne1

Personally I disagree with your legitbot rating, it's fairly bare and I wish it had some more features(Hitbox priority like nearest and dynamic), smoothing(which is kind of speed but it's a bit weird to configure), curve, would all be nice.

nou1966

Banned
I also kinda dissagree with the legit bot rating becuase it should have probaly some more hotboxes and when using the smoothing feature its somewhat you know non existent

Tibzzy

I also kinda dissagree with the legit bot rating becuase it should have probaly some more hotboxes and when using the smoothing feature its somewhat you know non existent
Personally I disagree with your legitbot rating, it's fairly bare and I wish it had some more features(Hitbox priority like nearest and dynamic), smoothing(which is kind of speed but it's a bit weird to configure), curve, would all be nice.

Legit bot may seem bare but with the Weapon Config java script, it actually completes the legit bot for me, if you guys don’t have it I suggest you try it.
Thank you for the review. :)

How will this review be seen as controversial tho?

Because some people disagree with the fact that onetap is a very good rage cheat