fake news

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

L4wless174

Early adopter
Because its not spread misses and I see both the server + local impacts. Thats how I know fucking monkey
how do you know its resolver and pred then
you first called me dog and then now monkey, which one im i? cant decide?
i have also asserted dominance in this conversation by making you respond to my responds

cxdy099

how do you know its resolver and pred then
There is only 5 possible reasons to miss

Prediction error
Resolver
Spread (Inacurracy)
Spread (Occlusion)
Unregistered shot

I did not miss because of spread or unregistered shot so what reasons are left?

fethinbt123

Well, just watch.. nothing else to say here..

I hit the guy for 9 hp in chest while overriding, In my brain im thinking "He is lethal.. I can hit him for up to 92 in stomach (rarely 93), onetap decides to do the following AND WOULDNT SHOOT untill I pressed Damage override

Clip (streamable.com) : Streamble

Basic hold drop, damage override 5, onetap resolver does the following.. and then Cant hit stomach with scout (MD 5)

There was some shadow update or something since that just started happening like 2 or 3 days ago. Im playing with onetap for 3 months now and it wasnt shitting itself like it does now.

Before you say anything about ping, My normal ping is 110. Here you cant watch me playing with 90-140 ping and hitting everyone just fine
force onshot+force head issue

Mcdonalds

Well, just watch.. nothing else to say here..

I hit the guy for 9 hp in chest while overriding, In my brain im thinking "He is lethal.. I can hit him for up to 92 in stomach (rarely 93), onetap decides to do the following AND WOULDNT SHOOT untill I pressed Damage override

Basic hold drop, damage override 5, onetap resolver does the following.. and then Cant hit stomach with scout (MD 5)

There was some shadow update or something since that just started happening like 2 or 3 days ago. Im playing with onetap for 3 months now and it wasnt shitting itself like it does now.

Before you say anything about ping, My normal ping is 110. Here you cant watch me playing with 90-140 ping and hitting everyone just fine
crosshair script?

L4wless174

Early adopter
There is only 5 possible reasons to miss

Prediction error
Resolver
Spread (Inacurracy)
Spread (Occlusion)
Unregistered shot

I did not miss because of spread or unregistered shot so what reasons are left?
there are more

Kkkaaa1123

(me poor eng sry) ot resolver ok just dk why the ragebot just make the bullet fly away u know what i mean xD,the accuracy of it is so bad.so,just buy some js that fix that shit.

Ultranite

What are you talking about?
First clip im talking about the resolver NOT SHOOTING while the guy is 91 hp
D83WdR9.jpeg

This is what I'm talking about...

You enabled min damage way before you could shoot him. The second onetap figured that it could shoot any enabled hitbox for 5 or more damage, it shot. This is how it managed to only hit him for 9 damage. It's not going to wait to shoot for 91 if it already meets all of its conditions (hitchance, min damage, hitboxes to name a few).

8Oj3Pq2.jpg

As you can see, you shot through a large portion of the floor before hitting the enemy in the chest. He is also fakeducking, meaning you're lucky to even be shooting at this point. If there was a better combination of hitbox/damage that met the conditions before the one you shot, onetap would've shot that instead.

Failing to take the time to consider and comprehend what I replied with and why I replied with it must be the reason you're confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.