BRUTALLY HONEST ONETAP V3 REVIEW FROM ME OFC !!!!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

1martin

Early adopter
Ragebot 11/10 - I do not miss, i have never shot fake in my time with this cheat. It is literally perfect, anyone that says otherwise
should just buy my config or get good.

Anti aims 11/10 - I AM untouchable, if you hit me you must have some sort of server powers or you shot my firing animation.

Legitbot 10/10 - Big shoutouts to @Lucky mans hooked it up with the 1 1 2 3, literally insane and so fun to use.

Visuals 10/10 - I am always looking stunning, cute as fuck and this shit is just so nice.

Scripting -10/10 - dont care didnt ask

Menu 10/10 - It be looking

Overall 12/10 - I am just too good with this, if you do bad you need to reconsider life and get my config or get good kid.

confgs : shoppy.gg/@WWC

Ragebot 11/10 - I do not miss, i have never shot fake in my time with this cheat. It is literally perfect, anyone that says otherwise

Anti aims 11/10 - I AM untouchable, if you hit me you must have some sort of server powers or you shot my firing animation.

Legitbot 10/10 - Big shoutouts to @Lucky mans hooked it up with the 1 1 2 3, literally insane and so fun to use.

Visuals 10/10 - I am always looking stunning, cute as fuck and this shit is just so nice.

Scripting 5/10 - dont care didnt ask

Overall 12/10 - I am just too good with this, if you do bad you need to reconsider life and get my config or get good kid.

Very valid points here, well done.

Reactions: 1martin

nub2468

Banned

Scripting -10/10 - dont care didnt ask

ALPHA users be like!

Mrpaw

Early adopter
V3 suckass than v2 that why I didn’t resub onetap when v3 release .
I rather go with skeet atm
Ragebot is 9/10 rest are 10/10
With skeleton Lua and teamskeet yeah P
I see couple of otv3 missing a lot with my head

1martin

Early adopter
V3 suckass than v2 that why I didn’t resub onetap when v3 release .
I rather go with skeet atm
Ragebot is 9/10 rest are 10/10
With skeleton Lua and teamskeet yeah P
I see couple of otv3 missing a lot with my head
When?