Autopeek color

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

reub

how is that a reason? its not needed. its wanted. there's a difference. no need to change colour of something you see for a half a second at a time
i need it to make better visuals besides my eyes hurt when i see that white at midnight

TriCky

Early adopter
It's called making something better, making this cheat better with such small features, is making this cheat better not a reason?
doesn't improve performance so i wouldn't say it makes it better but changing color should be by default

To anyone replying that it does not make the cheat better, how does not having more features that would be nice to have not make it better, making the cheat better just means improving the ragebot to you?

Reactions: Something

Spookeh

i dont understand why u guys dont want to improve the visuals at all , i care about the ragebot but the visuals actually give some kind of improvment as well , legit every cheat has more visual shit than onetap

Reactions: Something

reub

i dont understand why u guys dont want to improve the visuals at all , i care about the ragebot but the visuals actually give some kind of improvment as well , legit every cheat has more visual shit than onetap
No aimware still trash ahahhaha

i would prefer an option to disable the fill of the circle and another option to disable the green part of the autopeek. autopeek works as intended anyway but a small visual change would be nice

it doesnt make the cheat better. it doesnt make it perform better in any way
You must be that guy that constantly asks for resolver updates thinking that's the only thing that matters in a cheat. How do you want me to explain it to you like you are a kid that doesn't understand that small things matter.

Reactions: halohal00

billisapill

You must be that guy that constantly asks for resolver updates thinking that's the only thing that matters in a cheat. How do you want me to explain it to you like you are a kid that doesn't understand that small things matter.
you can literally see that I haven't asked for a resolver update but keep jumping to conclusions.

billisapill

if it serves no purpose it isn't needed. if it can be changed with a script "which multiple exist for that feature" there's no point in the devs wasting their time on it.

billisapill

are u kidding ? hop in discord with me and show me those public scripts teleporting you back like the built in auto peek. lets not talk about user issue mr uid 76k
uid 76k and i still know how to use cheats better than u. mad dog sit

billisapill

are u kidding ? hop in discord with me and show me those public scripts teleporting you back like the built in auto peek. lets not talk about user issue mr uid 76k
also autopeek doesn't teleport you lmao. UNLESS you have dt on.