Change the marketing page for onetap CS2

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hatsuhaze

Current onetap home page contains false info on the state of the cs2 cheat. It is a copy paste of the csgo marketing page with the only thing changed being the word "csgo" which has been replaced by "cs2". The page advertises features that do not exist on the cheat at all, including things like night mode, Fullbright, backtrack, rage-aimbot, thirdperson, player chams, skin changer etc. This does not matter to me, as I knew I was buying a beta cheat, but I've noticed an influx of new users who don't know this, and are buying the cheat under false pretenses expecting more features. Many people in the shoutbox are complaining and asking where the features they were promised are (a lot of people asking where the skinchanger is). Overall I think its just bad look for onetap and I doubt that any of these people will repurchase onetap ever again because they feel like they've been misled.

Screenshots:

image.png
image.png

Reactions: osku

trickykaden

Soon™, I mentioned this and got ignored. Wish they would care about their name a little more.

Last edited:

jvidos123

I bought a sub only to be disappointed at the shear lack of features. I knew the features page was outdated but I assumed the base rage shit would be there at the minimum. 20$ for a legit cheat with 14 features and no bhop is steeeep.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
I bought a sub only to be disappointed at the shear lack of features. I knew the features page was outdated but I assumed the base rage shit would be there at the minimum. 20$ for a legit cheat with 14 features and no bhop is steeeep.
iirc bhop is there, at least last time i use

hatsuhaze

iirc bhop is there, at least last time i use
Havent used the cheat much myself, honestly just bought a sub to see whats going on, but apparently, a lot of the features such as skeleton esp and bhop have been removed temporarily because of the recent cs2 update.

Last edited:

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Havent used the cheat much myself, honestly just bought a sub to see whats going on, but apparently, a lot of the features such as skeleton esp and bhop have been removed temporarily because of the recent cs2 update.
oh i didnt know that, if skeleton esp and bhop is broken then imma wait them to fix and get a sub after that
btw i totally respect you for buying a sub