suggestion list

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Something

fix antiaim having a stroke while nading (nading myself with good fps&ping often compared to other cheats)

clips:

add doubletap hitchance
requesting again third color for penetration reticle if manual hit possible
make indicators on the left side a bit bigger, and/or maybe in color so it will be easier to switch between fakelag/hideshots/dt
add nade prediction warning with damage indicator so we can see exactly where the nade will land along with received dmg

Last edited:

Sweg

fix antiaim having a stroke while nading (nading myself with good fps&ping often compared to other cheats)
add doubletap hitchance
requesting again third color for penetration reticle if manual hit possible
make indicators on the left side a bit bigger, and/or maybe in color so it will be easier to switch between fakelag/hideshots/dt
add nade prediction warning with damage indicator so we can see exactly where the nade will land along with received dmg
never get nade issues
javascript
javascript
javascript
already suggested

skarta

never get nade issues
javascript
javascript
javascript
already suggested
Is there a reason they don't want to add nade warning? I see it as an essential hvh feature and it's not like it's a unique thing to one cheat, nemesis, neverlose, aimware, gamesense, even most of the legit cheats have it now. I'm also sure that it would be very easy for them to add but I suppose you need to fix up the current nade prediction first (extremely inaccurate on molotovs as I'm sure you know)

fasty

Is there a reason they don't want to add nade warning? I see it as an essential hvh feature and it's not like it's a unique thing to one cheat, nemesis, neverlose, aimware, gamesense, even most of the legit cheats have it now. I'm also sure that it would be very easy for them to add but I suppose you need to fix up the current nade prediction first (extremely inaccurate on molotovs as I'm sure you know)
pretty sure theres a script for it anyways, hvh essentials has it i think

Skii1

All of this can be done, w/ javas (nading urself can be turned off, for example (dont use fast throw) )

Skykit

The nade issues can happen with every cheat. I've had it happen with skeet and aimware too. It usually comes down to fakelag and your anti-aim. If the problem persists please try finding a script that disables AA on nade or maybe legit AA on nade.