suggestion list

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Darko

Banned
Good ideas, the fake lag prediction isn't good at the moment but its almost impossible to predict random, so it would be good to have more fake lag types available for us to use.
Don't force SP if you want to tap toes, I sometimes use prefer SP and it goes for toes perfectly when it should
They cant break lag comp on ground so there should be no issues (I would highly recommend it being a tickbox so i guess people like me that would wanna use it would have it on, and then people like u that wants to be extra safe has it off :)

HennyHenry

They cant break lag comp on ground so there should be no issues (I would highly recommend it being a tickbox so i guess people like me that would wanna use it would have it on, and then people like u that wants to be extra safe has it off :)
Yeah true.

Darko

Banned
Seems like a poor idea as usually arms are mostly occluded by body and you're better off hitting that.
E peekers shows their arms only when they peek, would u rather die or have a chance doubletapping or 1 tapping their arm?

rave

you basically stop this from working making cheats that don't comp for it miss a shit ton
except the only time you'll be properly breaking lag compensation is in no spread.
granted you can break lag compensation while bunny hopping with maximum fakelag in mm hvh servers, but it's extremely easy to predict due to it just being over the limit, and it won't happen on valve servers.

rave

Seems like a poor idea as usually arms are mostly occluded by body and you're better off hitting that.
incorrect.

arms are crucial to a lot of playstyles, as with some weapons (the awp for example) will deal a lethal amount of damage to a player's arms, where as it won't to their legs. since the arms will peek out first in many situations it's a vital hitbox, shooting to kill before any other hitbox peeks out, and before the enemy has a chance to shoot.

also when some people quick peek or edge with backwards their arms will show, when the rest of their body will be hidden.

Reactions: Darko

Qwixr

- please improve fakelag prediction ( i would like to shoot first when im playing with awp LUL)
- Improve at targets remove crosshair based like i cant even be bhoping and looking away without getting my head tapped and if im looking to not get my head tapped im not breaking lag comp anymore so like in the end i still die LUL
- i would say improve hitscan for auto (make it go for legs/feet more) would easily rape kids when i got force safepoint on limbs and when awper or scouter peeks their legs are getting fucking doubletaped.
- add arm hitbox (it should be an option for the user)

thats all onetap needs tbh, comment if u agree or disagree with me and explain why u disagree (if u do)
i like this but ot cant shoot toes for shit, so please dont go for them

Reactions: Darko