suggestion list

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Darko

Banned
- please improve fakelag prediction ( i would like to shoot first when im playing with awp LUL)
- Improve at targets remove crosshair based like i cant even be bhoping and looking away without getting my head tapped and if im looking to not get my head tapped im not breaking lag comp anymore so like in the end i still die LUL
- i would say improve hitscan for auto (make it go for legs/feet more) would easily rape kids when i got force safepoint on limbs and when awper or scouter peeks their legs are getting fucking doubletaped.
- add arm hitbox (it should be an option for the user)

thats all onetap needs tbh, comment if u agree or disagree with me and explain why u disagree (if u do)

rave

does OT not have arm hitboxes or customizable hitscan anymore? wtf
fake lag prediction would probably be a terrible idea on single shot weapons like the awp as if the enemy changes speed, direction, or fake lag factor it will miss and you'll have to shoot again

Darko

Banned
does OT not have arm hitboxes or customizable hitscan anymore? wtf
fake lag prediction would probably be a terrible idea on single shot weapons like the awp as if the enemy changes speed, direction, or fake lag factor it will miss and you'll have to shoot again
No it doesnt have arm hitbox,i dont really know how it wortks but theres other cheats that does it and they have advantage in hvh just because of it even tho the cheat is shit in general

Last edited:

HennyHenry

Good ideas, the fake lag prediction isn't good at the moment but its almost impossible to predict random, so it would be good to have more fake lag types available for us to use.
Don't force SP if you want to tap toes, I sometimes use prefer SP and it goes for toes perfectly when it should

Reactions: realwhat

Reaper2212

check if they are choking packets or some shit iirc
choke, animation layers, lower body yaw, bruteforce logs

FAKE LAG : m_flSimulationTime witch can range between 1-14 as a legit player, i doubt anyone is going to be using 15 fakelag

ANIMATION LAYERS: you right u right

LBY: can false flag sometimes

BRUTEFORCE LOGS: you can still miss anyway because of them really lagging, can false flag, still would be useful

rave

FAKE LAG : m_flSimulationTime witch can range between 1-14 as a legit player, i doubt anyone is going to be using 15 fakelag

BRUTEFORCE LOGS: you can still miss anyway because of them really lagging, can false flag, still would be useful
simulation time is the least reliable way to log choked packets of an enemy
lby won't false flag if you only do checks outside of the normal window for legit players to break lby

Reaper2212

simulation time is the least reliable way to log choked packets of an enemy
lby won't false flag if you only do checks outside of the normal window for legit players to break lby
then there will be ways to bypass by using -25 - 25 (most cheats stay with in this zone anyway)
and also
m_flSimulationTime works fine for me and my shitty bruteforce resolvers

rave

then there will be ways to bypass by using -25 - 25 (most cheats stay with in this zone anyway)
that's just not true, either way if someone is dumb enough to use a lby breaker against another cheater they deserve to get their head ripped off
also those detection methods should work on the basis of other detection methods

Reaper2212

that's just not true, either way if someone is dumb enough to use a lby breaker against another cheater they deserve to get their head ripped off
also those detection methods should work on the basis of other detection methods
ANIMATION LAYERS and BRUTEFORCE LOGS are the only two real methods that could possibly not false flag but only if done perfectly, and as we've all seen with onetap v4 the resolver isn't perfect

Ryanlawrence742

well i meant that manually flagging players as legit xd